Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling or trading the GN for a supra...What is the differences between 93.5-98 and are all twin turbo or single..Which is the best for performance and durability..Thanks, Dave:cool:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sums it up except for are there stock single and twin turbo cars or just twin? Is the engine in a non turbo the same as a turbo, minus the turbo, intercooler etc? Which one is the quickest and the most dependable, single or twin..Thanks

·
man whore
318 Posts
except for are there stock single

there are no stock single and the engine is not the same but close do a search for this.

IMHO most dependable setup is BPU with TTC & DP big power not much $

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave, I've seen you on z06vette.com.

From what I hear your car is a beast! Why would you consider getting rid of it? Is it giving you problems?

I am a huge fan of the z06, and Supras and I know a 585rwhp Z06 will kick plenty of Supras asses. Especially in the 1/4 mile, but top end a single would be a good fight.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Iwasnt getting rid of the z06, the Grand National, which is a faster car...Ive had the z06 up over 200 mph and let off...I would like to see the two. I have to call my buddy to see if he will come out and play... change cars like you wouldnt believe, although I keep some, I wanted something different...I drive em all but speed is my passion.....Seems i lose my mind twice a year.....:eek: Thanks, Dave

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you will love the Supra, turbo pull is completely different from the power of a z06. Slap a single on it, and you can't go wrong. :-D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good...Im on the lookout...I would love to have a blue like on the webs front page with a black interior..Kinda a blue guy, check out the pic....Thanks, Dave

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dave, do you live near Knoxville? Im going to TN next weekend possibly. How did you make 560rwhp in your z06, I know its done all motor, but how the heck, all the boltons are weak for them.

AWESOME EB Z!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VickSupra said:

Maybe so, but you better check it out.
Well im 6'2'' and fit with plenty of room. I know a guy is who is about 6'4'' and 300lbs and he drives his supra every day and fits just fine.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did extensive port work to the heads, solid cam, stroked and other intake tricks, not including the big gains in programming from Doug Rippie.:D THANKS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts