Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guyz i juss bought a 93 non turbo supra w/ 123'000 miles but the car is in great shape and i was wondering what would be the first thingz you guyz would buy or do? i officialy have around 1400 dollars to spend!!! please help because im very new w/ the supra N/A aftermarket

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool, another N/A owner. Welcome to the group!
First, I'll get exauhst and intake done. I just got Greddy MX exauhst and HKS intake. I think It was the best investment I made on my car so far. Greddy MX should cost you around $750 including install. HKS intake should run around $180.
After that with rest of your money, I'll either get Eibach Pro springs and front strut bar or get major tunning on the car. Including all the flushes on engine, brake and etc.... Check your car inside and out. Mine cost me around $400. Eiback should cost around $300 with install. Strut bar cost around $100 to $150 and you can install it yourself.
I hope it helped.

Danny

·
Registered
506 Posts
Instead of buying an exhaust, just take the muffler off. I left the cat and 2 resonators on and now my car sounds/runs great and it only costed $85 for me to have some pipes welded on to exit out the rear. Oh also get an intake. Good luck, have fun w/ your supra!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what are the best kind of brakes to get for it? what kind of rims do you guyz got? and how much dey cost? also what about spark plugz... wires.... ignition box???

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have pretty good stock brakes on our car. I don't think you need to worry about this one. But, I think Stillen got a brake set for Supra and TRD use to make brake pads and stainless steel liner but it's discontinued. :(
I have 18" Kosei Sniper on my car. I believe it was around 25k with the tires. Wish I've gone with 19" though, I think my car got too low after installing suspension pack.
I'm looking for recommendation on spark plugs myself.
And, I heard good things about HKS TP Ignition.

Danny

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey Suprazz,
Welcome to the group man i think that i would say go with the intake and exhaust like Danny suggested as far as performance. Then afterwards if you still have money you can get an ignition system, an Apexi S-AFC, Pulleys, Electric Fan, or Wheels, Suspension work, body kit. You have many options. And for the ignition wires i would go with Magnecore wires as far as spark plugs i just stayed with stock on my ignition system and had them regapped. The stock plugs are really good then are Denso plugs and i think they are Platinum or Iridium on top of that so they are good. For NA applications they should get the job done just as good as the next plug. Again Welcome to the group and good luck with your mods.
Later

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wasup suprazz93. it all depends on what you want first. speed, looks or maybe both. performance wise, i believe everyone would agree that intake and exhaust are mandatory firsts. after that maybe cam gears, pulleys, and so forth. if you want the looks, a necessity would be springs, rims, maybe a body kit. there are many options out there so have fun with it. hehe...ive been through 3 different sets of rims, 2 exhaust systems, and several intakes. paYcE!! :cool:

Candy red N/A-

[email protected] (no nos)
[email protected] (nos)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool! Nice red n/a!
What kind of dash you have there? Did you paint it or is it a kit?

Danny

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hsk73 said:
Cool! Nice red n/a!
What kind of dash you have there? Did you paint it or is it a kit?

Danny

Thanks hsk. The dash was pulled and custom painted the same color as my exterior.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey Fusion suprA!!!

can u email me when u see this!!!
no word from u for a long time after i paid u for the exhaust!!!

Jonathan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts