Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know its not a supra..But i am always on here, and i really repect everyones cars on here so i figured i would post some of mine. Also if anyone in here knows anyone or is looking to possibly get out of their supra, im willing to trade my car plus cash for one, so just figured id through it out there, but ENJOY..

heres a quick vid i made of my car after the cam install
http://media.putfile.com/Newly-Installed-Cam
The car put down 409rwhp and 364rwtq with 123,000 miles and a stock LS1 intake and a stock throttle body.

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
WOW, GORGEOUS CAR, i actually looked into getting a SS camaro, but Im gonna keep building my civic, gorgeous car bro, looks damn sexy

-Taylor

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliments guys..its actually a borla exhaust, but thats the factory Center mount tips..I actually run my cutout open all the time though anyways..lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
looks like KITT. I like it!

(apologies for the enthusiasm but we don't get Camaro's this side of the pond) :)

·
900hp in progress...
415 Posts
233 cam...damn lol. One of my buds has a 228 in his and it barely fuckin idles hah. Hes got the 35th AE SS full exhaust, intake lid, 228 cam, tune, put down like 402rwhp.

Yours looks sick as hell though, love black on black and the center exit exhaust is just fuckin mean. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
bad ass car, im around a lot of LS1 guys and see alot of them, this is one of the nicer ones ive seen

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks alot guys, like i said i love the car, but lately ive just been craving a supra. I was going to build a fully forged 348 and do a turbo kit on the camaro, but im not sure now, i really want a black on black stalled auto supra..so i guess we will see what happens

·
Registered
382 Posts
That car looks like a MEAN ASS SHARK on land, very nice ride man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts