Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another happy customer of Ron's. I wanted to post here so everyone could see the new addition to the toy.

I'm excited to tear my b**** apart and put it all on.

~Dan

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Man everyone is getting these things. I might just have to jump on the bandwagon sooner than expected. Looks great as always.

·
Not your average auto mk3
1,046 Posts
Smart move Dan :)

So i take it i'll see you in the supra and not on that sorry excuse for a motorcycle at TX2K7 then?? :D ;)

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
if he doesn't "blow" the turbo again ;)

good to see man, get those IC pipes and ill drive down and help ya install

<l><l>

·
Registered
182 Posts
Does it come with everything you need to relocate stuff. You have to move the alternator right?

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
stealth said:
Does it come with everything you need to relocate stuff. You have to move the alternator right?
All he will have to do is drop the alt. the bracket for it is pictured.

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All I need to do is go Standalone :) *hint hint* Dave *hint hint*

Yes this includes everything except the Throttle cable as I asked him not to include as I need to make my own to get the right length as you how im going to mount and run the cable.

BTW Thanks Bryan, I will try my hardest to have the turbo in good enough condition to make it to 2k7 this year with the CAR!!

:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
That is pretty sweet! How much was it? and where did you get it? Is there a website or something? Thanks.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
stealth, talk 2 Ron R. he makes them, his name on tha forums is jt2ma71...he's a great guy, with awesome work...really down 2 earth if u ask me...

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
SupraMkiii24 said:
Yet another happy customer of Ron's. I wanted to post here so everyone could see the new addition to the toy.

I'm excited to tear my b**** apart and put it all on.

~Dan
Good purchase Dan. Ron's work is a work of art and if anyone knew what work went in to them, they would say the price should be higher. (trust me as I am there when he is making them) I am like hey! That is SLOW'S mani....make that smaller :wtflol: J/K

Good purchase :)

Duane

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHA I believe it Duane. Well both parts, you're playing with Bryan's mani and that the price should be higher. It is of amazing work. Everything I asked for was done 100% perfect. Looks great can't wait for Dave to get me the standalone so I can put this baby to good use.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
supra8795 said:
Man everyone is getting these things. I might just have to jump on the bandwagon sooner than expected. Looks great as always.

..me too

looks nice!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
CONGRATS MAN!!!! now we will have the race of who can get the car together the fastest ;) ditch the bike man! i got about a week left

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HAHA no way. Bike's my weekend/track fun ride. that gets more than double the gas milage that my car gets. Noone has given me more crap about my bike than Johnny D, and honestly I don't he'd have anything to say anymore as this bike gets me all the way to corpus on $20 (starting with an empty tank) so $10 starting with a full tank.

~Dan

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
SupraMkiii24 said:
HAHA no way. Bike's my weekend/track fun ride. that gets more than double the gas milage that my car gets. Noone has given me more crap about my bike than Johnny D, and honestly I don't he'd have anything to say anymore as this bike gets me all the way to corpus on $20 (starting with an empty tank) so $10 starting with a full tank.

~Dan

your bikes gas milage and your willingness to have a vibrating machine inbetween your legs for 3 hours amazes me. :rofl:

·
Not your average auto mk3
1,046 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
your bikes gas milage and your willingness to have a vibrating machine inbetween your legs for 3 hours amazes me. :rofl:

Dont knock it 'till ya try it brotha! :D

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Slow66 said:
Dont knock it 'till ya try it brotha! :D

im too fat for crotch rockets...maybe ill get me a Harley or somethin one day...i was thinkin bout it.

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well here's an Update pic.

This is just it sitting in place. I'm waiting on the EGR block-off plates to arrive and trying to figure out this fucking maze of vacuum hoses and how to route them.

~Dan

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
So Pimp!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts