1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
98 Headlights !!!SOLD!!!
3-Spoke Steering wheel !!!SOLD!!!
Banshee !!!SOLD!!!
ZX-10R !!!SOLD!!!
ZEX Nitrous !!SOLD!!!

**BRAND NEW** 2JZ-GTE Cylinder Head
-I Purchased this for my car back when a shop told me I needed to have my motor rebuilt because it was shot. Luckily it was fine, But before I knew it was I purchased this head. It has Valve Guides and Seats. No Springs/retainers/Valves. $800 +Shipping

**94 Headlights**
-These Headlights were on my car, I removed them to install a set of 98’s They are painted black inside already but def need some cleaning/polishing. They have been sitting for a Long Ass time. $250+ Shipping

**98 Headlights**
-I swapped these on the car when I had the 94’s lights, They both had some scratchs on the lenses I had polished them myself and they looked great. One is missing a tab, it never was loose on the car. The bottom 3mm of the passanger side of the lamp I put black vinyl along the edge as the bottom where the paint was looked silver, Nobody not even myself could ever tell. Check the pics. They both def need to be polished up, they have been sitting in my garage for a while, they have scratchs, scuffs, etc. $250+Shipping

**Upper Rear Control arms**
-I have a spare set of Stock upper rear control arms, I believe these retail for $80 each. $75 for the pair plus shipping
(can get pics if need be)

**ZEX Universal EFI Wet nitrous kit**
-Very safe and easy to use Nitrous kit, Set up with a 75hp jet currently. Power, ground and TPS Signal is the only wiring neccasary. Tap your intake tube, T into your Fuel line, and fill the bottle. COMPLETE KIT $350 +Shipping

·
320hp
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More More More

**94 Steering Wheel With Airbag**
-94 Style OEM Steering wheel with Airbag, Has some wear and tear(13 yrs old)
$150 + Shipping

**98 Steering Wheel with NO AIRBAG**
-This is the steering wheel only! There is NO AIRBAG that comes with it
$125+ Shipping

**Coil Packs**
-These came out of my car, I do not know if they were original or not. They were working fine when removed. I replaced due to a spark issue that was too hot of a spark plug.

$180 for all 6

**S2000 AP1 Air Walker Front lip Spoiler**
-You would have to do some crazy modifications for this to work on a Supra, LOL. I took this off my S2K I converted to AP2 Front/Rear
$250

-Borbet wheels in 18” These came off my gf’s 02 IS300, Very good looking wheel on the car. They will fit other cars as well. Wheels weigh 21lbs without the tire. Less than 5k miles. Will fit Stoptech BBK. Tires were over $600 alone. Also RMM lip kit is available too.
$900 for all 4 wheels + Shipping

1999 Sea-Doo GTX 3-Person Wave Runner
-Absolutly Showroom NEW, Never stored in water, Never Beached up on the sand. Stored Indoors all the time, Always washed/waxed after everytime it went out. Under 100 hours of use.
$3500
(Can get some pics if need be)
2004 Honda Fourtrax 450R Quad
-Factory warranty till 2008, 2006 Black plastics, Honda factory Performance Kit (Cam, Jetting, Airbox, Exhaust Cap)
$3500
(Can get pics)
2001 Honda Fourtrax 400EX Quad
-Rebuilt Top-end in 2005, all stock, Handlebars bent(Have been since 2003) Plastics have some cracks Etc. Runs Great and Very fast.
$2000

2001 Honda CR125 Dirtbike
-All Stock, Less than 50 Hours
$1700

2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R
-All Stock, Fastest Liter bike of 2005, Titanium in Color $7000 (Pending)

1995 Yamaha Banshee with 99’ ZX-7R Engine
-Massive amount of fabrication/time went into this, Frame stretched 5” Over Front, 8”+ Cromoly Swingarm(250R style carrier) Custom 4-1 One-of header to a Shortened MIG Muffler(Sounds insane) Needs Completion. Off the top of my head what needs to be completed (Chain, Twist throttle, Foot pegs, Extended Shifter, Life insurance!)
Over $5k invested $3500

·
Registered
274 Posts
i'll take the 98 headlights...pm'd u

·
Banned
1 Posts
if the '98 steering wheel leather is perfect send me your address and a m.o. is on the way to you by wed. ty n lmk

·
320hp
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**98 headlights (pending to 2JZJDM)** I Sev next in line

nvrnuftorg - I can take a few other pictures of the wheel I Got it from a local junk yard by me, I beleive the car had less than 40k miles, the leather ha no rips or anything like that, just is dirty.

·
On call 24/7
1,566 Posts
you didn't receieve my pm spoolin?

·
Registered
274 Posts
send u another pm..check it out, thanks

·
Registered
274 Posts
its june 5th..check your pm