Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BoostAddctn said:
...as to clarify all pre89 supras are not SUPRAS they are POS CELICAS, the Supras started 89- 98 with the 89- 92 being the 3rd gen and the 4th gen being the 93.5- 98... aight peace :run:
You heard it from the moderator first!

~scott

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
:agreed: like no one knows this fact!!???!! its common sense

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
You heard it from the moderator first!

~scott
Ok... this coming from someone that flaked hella times on parts he wants to buy, typical mk3 owner... aight peace :run:

and just like doluckturbosupra, I look forward to meeting you...

PAS= :ghey: :madf:

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
:bigthumb:

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I did flake on you on those parts. Sorry about that man, but I just couldnt find time that worked for both of us for me to come pick up. I still need the heater check valve, ill be there on the 23rd if you wanna sell it to me then. I have no affiliation with PAS, it doesnt even exist, and i dont know who doluckturobsupra even is...
Lets not get overly defensive / persional. I just wanted to make sure that you stood behind your words thats all.

~scott

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
I did flake on you on those parts. Sorry about that man, but I just couldnt find time that worked for both of us for me to come pick up. I still need the heater check valve, ill be there on the 23rd if you wanna sell it to me then.

~scott
I don't take welfare checks/food stamps... but I will most likly show up on the 23rd... aight peace :run:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
I did flake on you on those parts. Sorry about that man, but I just couldnt find time that worked for both of us for me to come pick up. I still need the heater check valve, ill be there on the 23rd if you wanna sell it to me then. I have no affiliation with PAS, it doesnt even exist, and i dont know who doluckturobsupra even is...
Lets not get overly defensive / persional. I just wanted to make sure that you stood behind your words thats all.

~scott
People like to joke around... who cares?

86.5-88 Supras aren't real Supras, who cares who said it, it's true.

Reactions: Ckanderson

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right...so im assuming you wont sell me what I need then even if I take out a loan for $20?

~scott

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
People like to joke around... who cares?

86.5-88 Supras aren't real Supras, who cares who said it, it's true.
i own a 87 myself i think its a piece of shit, i cant get more than 1500 for it, i need to sell it.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
I actually do disagree with Boost's statement though, he was incorrect. 89-92 are 1st Gen Supras, 93-98 (2002 in Japan) are 2nd gen.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
who cares why all the hate its a supra. i deff dont see celica written on the back of my 87.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
mattsmall said:
who cares why all the hate its a supra. i deff dont see celica written on the back of my 87.
Typo.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
I actually do disagree with Boost's statement though, he was incorrect. 89-92 are 1st Gen Supras, 93-98 (2002 in Japan) are 2nd gen.
:x: :coold: :lol: : :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :rockon:

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
yea my 87T sonn to be 2jzgTe( early fall '05) is a pile of horse manuer :(

it's confirmed.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I actually prefer 87-88's, if done right they look much better.

Reactions: cassio

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
SupraOfDoom said:
I actually prefer 87-88's, if done right they look much better.
No they don't, they just look like riced out Celicas.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.