Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all Perfection Auto client and friends:

I will be pursuing a business opportunity outside of Perfection Auto.
This new opportunity will require all of my focus therefore beginning
in April, I will no longer be providing detailing services.

Although, I will miss working with all of you I am looking forward to
this exciting challenge and new phase of my career.

I will maintain a presence on the various forums and at local car
events and hope to continue many of the friendships that have resulted
from Perfection Auto. Thank you for your loyalty and dedication
throughout the years.

I hope to have another, somewhat related, announcement in the fall or winter.

Thanks again!

Jon

·
Registered
49 Posts
sorry to see u go....i used to have that white G35 w/gold wheels(pimpinpearl on g35driver)

good luck with the new opportunity!!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry to see u go....i used to have that white G35 w/gold wheels(pimpinpearl on g35driver)

good luck with the new opportunity!!!!
Yeah I remember - thank you. I'll still be around, so if anyone has any questions... you know how to find me.

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
So is this a stand alone personal thing, or is this an actual business with partners? If so, how much would you sell your business for? Im moving to Florida, and I used to own my own detailing business up here. I wouldnt mind talking about this if its an option for you.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So is this a stand alone personal thing, or is this an actual business with partners? If so, how much would you sell your business for? Im moving to Florida, and I used to own my own detailing business up here. I wouldnt mind talking about this if its an option for you.
Send me an email and we'll go over the details. I have a client list of approx. 200. You'll deal with me directly, no partners to worry about at this point.

[email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jon

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Shit Jon, I was going to have you do my car next time you are down in S. FL. This is great news, now who the hell do I trust down here. Just kidding man, congrats and best of luck with your new business venture! Shoot me a PM please if you know anyone good down here in S. FL.

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
i will be moving to the east side of orlando...im very well at what i do. but the choice is clearly yours. i responded to your email.

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Good luck Jon. Definitely a stand up guy. I am sure that you will do well at any venture you take on. But you leave poor Wes with no one to detail his supra... No wonder he is considering the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Good luck Jon. Definitely a stand up guy. I am sure that you will do well at any venture you take on. But you leave poor Wes with no one to detail his supra... No wonder he is considering the sale.
You should see the cars in the parking lot LOL. Everyone got so used to Jon's weekly visit, now every car is covered in dirt. I heard Jon detailed his own car last week though :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts