Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
not much info, but orange co. has only taken 1 car, and that was only for 10 days

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
DVRing it.. Although, there are no ricers on here. At least i hope not.
:wavey:
comon, we're ricers.. we pretend we have real supras

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I give you guy's a little more credit than that. Just thought some might be interested in seeing who is screwing it up for everyone seeing as how most of you are smart enough to stay out of the La Fiebre circus.

Well....... except maybe Nexxt considering he likes to play with rice.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
HAHAHA Saturday Night Fever... what a bunch of dorks

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
WOW!!! I guess Orlando does it BIG, the gun part that's what's crazy to me we have enough problems when we hang out but Now shots are being fired, or it could have been car back firing and they thought it was gun shots, who knows.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was actual gunfire, I picked up the shell casings myself. Last weekend was the 5th weekend in a row that someone has brought a gun out and started firing it.

·
Banned
330 Posts
always hondas .luckily my lexo is a sleeper and looks bone stock

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
:wavey:
comon, we're ricers.. we pretend we have real supras
that is true... i retract my previous statment

I give you guy's a little more credit than that. Just thought some might be interested in seeing who is screwing it up for everyone seeing as how most of you are smart enough to stay out of the La Fiebre circus.

Well....... except maybe Nexxt considering he likes to play with rice.
Damn Nexxt got called out..

it wasnt anything new really. just a bunch of dumbass' running there 18sec honda. doing donuts and burnouts in the parking lot.. typical ricers...
still makes me laught to see everyone scatter..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts