Supra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's 2020, lets hope they learn from the mistakes Toyota made with the MKV Supra and actually listen to what the enthusiasts want from this car and produce it. Toyota decided to go their own route despite the feedback they were getting from the Toyota/enthusiast communities before producing the car. Nissan really can't afford to fail with the way things have been going with their company. I'm hoping Mazda also brings that concept into production soon.

·
Registered
479 Posts
It's 2020, lets hope they learn from the mistakes Toyota made with the MKV Supra and actually listen to what the enthusiasts want from this car and produce it. Toyota decided to go their own route despite the feedback they were getting from the Toyota/enthusiast communities before producing the car. Nissan really can't afford to fail with the way things have been going with their company. I'm hoping Mazda also brings that concept into production soon.
These concepts are really nice.

hopefully- they don't make it "LIT" like Toyota did with that the mkv, sadly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mazda almost needs a real RX successor to happen to help make the brand stronger. Also, ever since that 'RX-Vision' concept came out, all new Mazda models have been influenced by that design. Maybe its a hint of what's eventually to come?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yeah, Nissan is hemorrhaging. I think that the Z400 will sell well though. I doubt Mazda is going to push out the RX9 any time soon with how the auto market has been hit. Concept looks like a 10 year old Merc.

·
Super Moderator
10,447 Posts
Can't imagine Z-car enthusiasts from all generations not liking this car a LOT.

Ken.

Reactions: Mr.Gill

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Word on the net... Via VW forum

DrewSXR said:
The car was shown at a dealer meeting.

They were saying the rear is going to be inspired by the Z32 and the front by the S30.

The rear of the purple car above looks good, but the front is still wrong.

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
812 Posts
Absolutely, I still love driving my all original and stock Z32. There’s nothing like it! I’m a huge Nissan fan and can’t wait to see what they release for the 400. I love the throw back to the tail lights also!

I can support that concept 3000/4000GT also!

Reactions: Mr.Gill

·
...pop the hood!
881 Posts
kinda has a porche feel to it...or is it just me?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It's just fan art. To me it looks like a very heavy updated version of the current 370z. Which I am assuming they used as the base of the render.

181 - 200 of 204 Posts