Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next meet will be July 22nd in Phoenix. I am thinking we will do some indoor Kart racing action, and whoever survives that adventure can cruise out to the Pavillions and check out the cars (Let's actually check out the cars this time instead of standing by our cars). More details to come as the date approaches. :)

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Have fun, I can NEVER go the 2nd weekend of the month. That is why I always dodge it when I throw out a date.

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Since you all before me are too lazy, here....

JULY 22nd MEET in Phoenix:

1. Aaron
2. Farhad
3. Farzad
4. neomurph
5. Brian
6. Chris
7. Mike
8. Ryan R.
9. J.T
10. Pickinicholas
11. Robert (Murcielago)
12. Playboi
13. Cdawg
14. Oscar
15. Supra Fly

·
Banned
754 Posts
or the weekend before that, so JT can come. I want to see his car, I can careless about him :lol: You gotta come down man and also I'll let you know about those spacers. Some guy wants my wheels and if he pays I will buy them off you and if you can ship them out to him, thanks!!!!

~Farhad G.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We can plan it whatever weekend you guys want, I just did not schedule it on the 1st weekend of the Month because it is 4th of July weekend and I figured most people would be out of town. What weekend works well for MOST people?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm down for anything as well...but I do agree with Ryan that we probably won't have the best turnout if we do it on the 1st due to 4th of July. For that reason, and since there are people who can't go on the 8th, I'll vote for the 15th.

It was awesome to have so many cars last time, and it would kind of be a downer if we only had 5-6 guys show up for the next one ya know? Let's keep this momentum going and see if we can get even more guys this time! (Tucson guys...this means you have to go to Pavillions at least until 8pm or so!)

·
Part of the MSB club
1,393 Posts
Farhad you're retarded cause the weekend before that is the 4th of July weekend. The 3rd weekend should be good, its a month away and everyone can have enough time to get work off and whatever.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
ill be down, hopefully i can get my hks dli on there and get this bs misfire gone hehe

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I have a new 12k mile QS I could cruise out with everyone but that weekend is NHRA in Vegas:)

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
elite racing said:
So is it going to be the 15th for sure. I need to schedule off the right day.
Oh man did I just almost get myself in Trouble. I will plan it for July 15th, however I will not be able to attend. It is my wife's Birthday and I am taking her out of town. :(

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
96GreenTT said:
what ryan she wont have fun hanging out with us WTF!! haha jk man
Ha!! She would kill me, that is like planning her a Birthday at Chuckie Cheese and giving her a bunch of tokens to play ski ball.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
ryanrayburn said:
Ha!! She would kill me, that is like planning her a Birthday at Chuckie Cheese and giving her a bunch of tokens to play ski ball.

so thats not where you are taking her?! damn her loss.. haha enough back onto the topic about what time are we all meeting? and where is it going to be some time in the afternoon or something so that we go right from karting to like food then pavillions or what

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would say around 2:30 or 3:00 meetup time. That would give you guys time to race the karts, grab a quick bit and then get over to the Pavillions to hang out for a couple hours before they start running everyone out at 10.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts