Supra Forums banner

Next Orlando meet?

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Riddlekid 
#1 ·
When is the next Supra meet or even a cars n coffee in Orlando? I've been off facebook so I've been out of the loop. I just picked up a new toy and wouldn't mind taking it out to meet up with the supra peeps.

#4 ·
Normally every other Wednesday. I think there is one tonight, but can't be certain. Not many places to roll out to anymore, as many of them are trashed with Ricers and people doing stupid shit, so we lose spots. Ill post here in a bit to see if anything is going on.

#6 ·
On Semoran Blvd/Curry Ford (I think thats the closest intersection) is where the local lexus/toyota meet normally happens every 2 weeks. Sorry I didn't get back here last night. Got busy. No meet last night. So this coming Wednesday will probably be another meet. Ill see if I can get the address. It use to be at Cigarz at Waterford Lakes. You also have your typical meets that happen on the weekends, but it tends to have a lot of revving, burnouts racing in parking lots -_- bs...

#9 ·
Depends on the week. Normally 5 to 8 cars. Nothing crazy. Once it starts getting colder more people will start coming out I am sure. If you are on FB get on the group called Florida Supras and they post there often when the meet is and where it will be (if it changes locations). Sometimes they meet at the track in Bithlo.

#10 ·
We will have the date on our Florida Supra meet next week. It will be in November.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.