Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
vanilla in her puddin'
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Come one come all on July 30, 2006 brings you to the NextGear Summer Meet. We invite all forums all clubs and all manufacturers. This year Supraforums we have to represent and represent it hard core too. There will be prizes to the largest manufacturer represented and the largest forum or club represented. It will be July 30, 2006 in Nashville Tennessee. So who is coming? I need all the SC300/Supra owners to show up.

Can I get a head count of who is coming. You Tennessee cats better be there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Were in Nashville will it be? This sounds like fun.

·
vanilla in her puddin'
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be at the parking lot by the stadium on july 30th 2006 thats a sunday from about 8AM to 7PM planning on a lot of people being there from many different manufacturers.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
I could make it that evening. I work on sundays until 4pm.

The "stadium" you are reffering to the Titans stadium right?

This should be fun! I will get my dads and brothers cars in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whats up everyone, I'm one of the owners of NextGear and one of the people organizing this show. A bunch of us are working really hard to put together a nice day. We've got commitments from about 7 local vendors including several car dealerships that are being kind enough to support us. We're thinking about a swap meet. That will depend on whether we get enough interest. We're also in the process of finalizing a deal to have a mobile dyno at the meet. On top of all of this it's free. Just drive in park and enjoy the day.

We already have commitments from about 200 cars (nissans, hondas, acuras, dsm, toyotas lexus). I'd like to see some of the high end stuff that is present on this board show up and represent Supra Forums. We'd like to get a good mix of all the manufacturer makes and models represented at this show.

We've posted on about a hundred boards ranging south to Birmingham, North to Indianapolis, West to St. Louis and East to the Carolinas. It should be a great meet that you won't want to miss.

Plan on being there.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
So how is it coming?

·
Registered
4 Posts
simann said:
So how is it coming?
It's going good. We're getting a lot of positive feedback and the sponsorship is starting to get some real momentum. Should be a great meet. The official name is now Import Alliance. We'll be having a swap meet so bring all of your spare parts to sell. We'll have a mobile dyno. We'll also have some giveaways, and a variety of vendors who should be selling and displaying product. Hope to see you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts