Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you surprised, upset, or happy about?

Surprised and upset: Eagles let Brain Dawkins go to Denver. Reportedly, Corell Buckhalter is going there too.

Dawkins was the man. I was hoping he'd retire in Philadelphia.

Hopes: Derrick ward as a backup and boldin or housh at reciever.

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
I hope Seahawks sign T.J so the 49ers don't think of signing him, he's too old(32) to sign a big contract.

I honestly don't care too much about free agency right now. Peppers got franchised and Carolina wants a lot for him.
I hope we DO get TJ on the Seahawks! We need recievers bad, but I'd only give him a 2 maybe 3 year deal. Man I didnt realize hes that old already :dunno:

·
Put some respeck on it.
582 Posts
I think letting Dawkins go was just retarded on the eagles part...so as a cowboys fan, i very much applaud that move. Letting Lito go i still think wasn't too smart, Lito was a good player who just got blackballed. Unless they get TJ, their free agency hurt them more than helped them.

I'm more interested to see where Ray Ray ends up since an interview with Ozzy Newsome said they're wanting to keep him but only at the right price...

and Haynesworth wasn't worth 100 million. Don't get me wrong, he's a great player, but not a 100 million dollar worth player.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Yeah getting rid of Dawkins was retarded, really makes no sense it's not like they have any backup cornerstone safety who no one wants to get hit by going down the middle of the field. He's still a really good player and went Pro Bowl last season.

But yeah Seahawks do need recievers badly, I think Seahawks would be the most desperate to sign a reciever mainly because they have a high pick in possibly getting Crabtree and he got injured 2nd highest reciever is supposed to be mid 20 late 20s in draft.

·
Put some respeck on it.
582 Posts
If the cards have any sense left, they'll give him top 5 money like he deserves.

If they don't, he'll be in red and gold next season.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Was really surprised the Pats traded Vrabel. Didn't see that coming and it will be dissapointing to not see him on the field here in NE next season.

There are rumors of a Matt Cassel/Julius Peppers deal which would be awesome.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,485 Posts
Im not so sure Cassel is a fluke. You have to have some serious talent to not start a single college game and still get DRAFTED

·
Registered
21 Posts
Didn't see that coming... Cassel to Chiefs.

I'm upset that Baltimore let Brown, Scott and Leonard walk. I know Kelly Gregg will be coming back into the lineup this year, but Brown really proved himself last year. They should have tried to keep him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts