Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you all obtain your NGK 6097's from. my local Oreilly's told me that they do not carry them and pepboys told me the same also. I dont know where else to get them from besides online.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Advance Auto Parts has them for $1.69 each. If you still can't get them, let me know and I can ship you a set. I have 12 in my garage.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your quick response Hua, im searching to see if i have one in my area. also thanks for the offer, ill let you know

·
Registered
575 Posts
My local Advance doesn't stock them but they'll order them. Took 2-3 days and there was no shipping charge.

Mike

·
Registered
13,581 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
racing fan said:
go to Vans mike
I actually tried them first Zohair. They weren't stocking them at the time. Then again, the guys at the local Vans are so clueless, who knows if they had them.

Mike

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
I get mine from clubplug.net

·
Registered
24 Posts
For anyone who wants to just run out and pick up a set. I found that a lot of Polaris ATV's use NGK 6097 plugs (as well as 3330's in some cases) and that any Polaris ATV dealer is a great way of getting just about any type of rare NGK plug... For anyone who wants to just run out and pick up a set. Thougt I'd add this info to this thread in case anyone is looking for sparkplug info in the future and digging around in the archives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts