Supra Forums banner

ngk 6097

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  DOHC3L 
#1 ·
where do you all obtain your NGK 6097's from. my local Oreilly's told me that they do not carry them and pepboys told me the same also. I dont know where else to get them from besides online.

#5 ·
My local Advance doesn't stock them but they'll order them. Took 2-3 days and there was no shipping charge.

Mike

#7 ·
#9 ·
racing fan said:
go to Vans mike
I actually tried them first Zohair. They weren't stocking them at the time. Then again, the guys at the local Vans are so clueless, who knows if they had them.

Mike

#13 ·
For anyone who wants to just run out and pick up a set. I found that a lot of Polaris ATV's use NGK 6097 plugs (as well as 3330's in some cases) and that any Polaris ATV dealer is a great way of getting just about any type of rare NGK plug... For anyone who wants to just run out and pick up a set. Thougt I'd add this info to this thread in case anyone is looking for sparkplug info in the future and digging around in the archives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.