Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was up there for street night, and was just wondering who else showed up. There were a few nice cars, and I even saw a silver MKIV and a red MKIII. I really wanted to see more of our beloved supra's.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im here on leave from the Army, and i leave for germany on friday. So im sorry to say i wont be making it back there for a year or two. I own a beat up 87T and a 96 single T67 supra. Wish i could have brought my 96, but im having issues getting it inspected. Didn't feel like adding cats and all that since i was only home for 15 days. What year supra do you own, and do you know the driver of the silver MKIV? Its always nice seeing supras in NH.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your car is very clean, and my wife and i were happy to see a MKIV. What was your best run, i left early and only saw your first run 14.01. The fastest car i saw there was a WS6 that ran like an 11.5. I would think a BPU supra should be low 13's. I have yet to take mine to the track maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
My friend went up and saw a Silver Mk4 run, he said a girl owned it or something.

I couldn't make it as I'm still waiting for shifter part... I have the other Silver MK4 at the track, was there for the first week... First run with the car, [email protected] with a 2.1 60ft... Second Run [email protected] missing third, then something went wrong in the tranny that I've found what the problem was... Look for me next wednesday hoping for 11's :)

Video from that day..... http://media.putfile.com/ned402_0001

·
Registered
68 Posts
I miss my car already.. But cool as hell to have a gf that own a Supra, but I wouldn't mod it for shit incase we break up. Imagine dumping 20k and she take the car and leave. hahaa

·
official pace car of I-75
367 Posts
yeah its technically her car, ive paid some for it, and bought all the parts, rims, tires etc, so she calls it ours.

next thing coming is some hoosier quick time pro's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts