Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. Who is heading out to Englishtown next week for the NHRA sport compact race? I'll be up there for the weekend. Will anyone be there racing, Matt, Tony?

·
4,109 Posts
I'll be in Princeton that weekend, and would like to go...anyone know how far it is?

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
ill be there this weekend. i may not have enough miles on the clutch yet to run it .but well see.

·
4,109 Posts
thanks, craig...I'll be there Sunday then!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Man am I missin the Etown events like crazy.. Best of luck to the guys at Titan and you too Bill if you get to run her! Again.. for my homestate of NJ.. all you guys that go.. hold it down for the 2JZ! :D

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
I'll be there, no car, just to spectate

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
i'll be there....since rain will wash out saturday most likely, I wont race Sunday since it will be way too busy....:(

best of luck to all 2JZ toyota/lexus's running this weekend...:cool:

·
4,109 Posts
well, I went today...had a pretty good time, but didn't get to see either Titan car run:(. Ara got treed by hartford in the final, but paul won Modified after a close race with Justin Humphreys, who hit the wall during their run; he pulled off some great driving to make sure it wasn't worse than it was, and he was fine. Ari won sport RWD beating the easy street Subaru with I think a 9.3 vs a 9.5...good race. Only saw one Supra run all dy, in bracket racing and it was a MKIII. Saw a couple of Supras in the car show, including one NA with TFATF graphics :rolleyes:

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
This event sucked.
I roasted my clutch and possibly something else on my one and only run. bleh.

That F&F Supra was WEAKSAUCE. i saw that too and laughed

Most Impressive thing I saw was the White Authentic Silvia. Man nice deep dish Advans on it. Clean car.

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
agreed. this was a very long weekend.

weather + 4 hour one-way drive sucked

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I had a great time..I left my car at home in my garage....took the beater... checked out the car show briefly....and watched the pro races and had a good time hanging out with the RACEREDI GS300 race team....I even got in a picture, thats me on the top right in the NETS jersey..

·
4,109 Posts
I saw you...lol. What was with the tape on the GS? I never heard...
Also talked briefly with Krys Efantis...cool as a fan:)

Edit: added crappy cam phone pics

Think it's a Supra? Wrong, an Eclipse with a Supra rear, and a Skyline-ish front

you can't see, but the seats were covered in gucci fabric, and under the clear plastic parts appeared to be shredded dollar bills

1 - 20 of 29 Posts