Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/apcm/templates/news_template.asp?articleid=3612&zoneid=10

The article features information about Matt's invitation to the Toyota Celebrity Grand Prix. Along with that new sponsor announcements have been made along with information reguarding the fast upcoming season.

Congrats to Matt on all the acomplishments and I am thoroughly looking forward to the new season. Good lcuk to a great racer and a great friend.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Congrats to Matt and his shop and everyone involved. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Should be very interesting racing against the likes of Karl Malone or Malcom in the middle :p

Good Luck Matt and congrats again

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Congrats Matt and the crew.

·
Registered
74 Posts
"...to introduce our all-new 2005 Toyota Solaras and all-new V6 twin turbo engines at the mid-point in the 2005 season"

Wow, no more 2JZ power?:(

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Wow!!! Congrats Matt. I met you when I visited from NY a few weeks ago.. It was very nice meeting you. Best of luck for a great guy and an awesome team.

-mike

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Little late on this...but congrats to Matt and crew. What an awesome thing to compete in. And seriously, Matt is probably the nicest guy I have ever met. When I was at his shop, he shot the shit with me all night. I was there till at least 4am talking about cars with him, and his career. And he kept trying to give me free stuff! lol Again, congrats to all SBRT:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts