Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your NHRA Sport Compact Nationals stuff here.

I thought the turnout of cars was good. There were a lot more Supras than I thought there would be. Problem is we were all spread apart. Next time we need to coordinate and park together.

Saw a couple SF members:

YB2FAST: it was nice meeting you....awesome Supra....congrats on the trophy.

supragrl93: it was good to finally meet you Jessica...did Wes ever wake up....went by the Titan trailer a couple times but never saw him.

·
Just another SUPRA PIMP !
504 Posts
Hey Joe, it was great meeting you too !! As you said, many Supras, but scattered all over the place..!! I had stepped away from the trophy ceremony for 2 minutes, with my luck they called my name for best Toyota, and since I was not standing there, they gave the trophy away to the alternate (NunezTT)...So when I came back everybody said they just called my name, so I went over to the judges, and the guys goes " FUCK!"..They felt real bad anyway, and decided to call my name again for another trophy !!..HERE ARE SOME PIX !!
Hughie...PSL, FL

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Shit.. first show of the year.. I miss it.. and it seems like Hughie and Titan are back to their normal tricks of beating everyone LOL :D Congrats to you guys and I hope to see more pics and catch up with you at a next local meet sometime soon!

·
504 Posts
Dan, I can't believe you missed it !!...Next Time...!..If you are ever in the PSL area, hit me up on my cell !!
Hughie...

·
Registered
185 Posts
YB2FAST....car looks good. I wanted to know who did you get your CF dashkit from??? It's one of the best I've seen. The twin red supras that were in the show had CF dash but were kind of dull and the weave was too big.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
YB2FAST said:
Dan, I can't believe you missed it !!...Next Time...!..If you are ever in the PSL area, hit me up on my cell !!
Hughie...
Hughie I was passing through your area a few weeks ago, and called you. I couldnt tell if you said you were eating dinner or in a meeting, but you said you would call back, and I didnt hear from ya. We will def. meet up in the near future to shoot the shit. Again, congrats on the win!

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
It was nice meeting everyone that took the time to come up and say hi to me :) I was really busy so i couldnt talk much... but hopefully i will see you all again when we are back at moroso in august. I think the event went really well, it was kinda hot but at least it didnt rain!!!

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Next event we'll have to get a group together for carting as me and Ross where destroying everyone on the track but one another.

·
Registered
396 Posts
FO SHO!....karts 4 life...lol...maybe i caqn bring some secret tire sauce!!..hehe....

definately ned to get a race set up for August show....

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
YB2, do you ever take your car out on the street here? I don't think I've ever seen it around, those LE37K's would have caused me to crash.

·
504 Posts
Dan>> When you called, I was bidding on cars in the Orlando Auto auction, I must have had a tuff day !!
94SUPRAGIRL>> The CF dash kit I bought it like 4 yrs ago from www.intensepower.com, it was made by TODA, and came from JAPAN..where in central FL are you, Brevard county ??
JESS>> anthracite looks killer on your car !!..glad to have met you.. :)
GVR4kid>> I like that, PORT ST. SHITTY (lol), actually, sunday was the first day I took it out on the road since I moved here in Dec., yes, I AM SCARED OF THOSE INFAMOUS PSL COPS THAT HATE ON IMPORTS !!..especially with a 4" HKS Ti strapped up !!...where in PSL are you, I will pm my cell !!
Hughie...

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
PSL cops won't pull you over for equipment violations, they're usually so incompetent that they don't know those types of laws. Just stay around 12mph or so of the speed limit and don't race anybody and you'll be ok. Martin County and City of Stuart cops are much bigger ball breakers.

I'm off Floresta between the Blvd. and Prima Vista. I saw your thread when you moved here, picture looked like Tradition, maybe?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheGVR4kid said:
I'm off Floresta between the Blvd. and Prima Vista. I saw your thread when you moved here, picture looked like Tradition, maybe?
That's funny, I lived in PSL from 1980 -1995 went to Floresta Elem. then Southport and finally PSL high.

I use to live where West Virginia meets Sandia.

Small world............

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
JoesSupra said:
That's funny, I lived in PSL from 1980 -1995 went to Floresta Elem. then Southport and finally PSL high.

I use to live where West Virginia meets Sandia.

Small world............
Dunno if you know, but your old house is/will be bulldozed soon. They're turning West Virginia into the new East-West corridor, from I-95 all the way to US1.

I'm a Martin County kid, so growing up and buying my first house in PSL now feels like slumming. Ha.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
YB2FAST said:
JESS>> anthracite looks killer on your car !!..glad to have met you.. :)
Hughie...
Actually its not anthracite.. My old car was anthracite, but that sucker was totalled.. This new color is off a vanquish called meteorite silver metalllic, next to an anthracite car they look completely different... Either way i know i only saw you for a second.. Maybe ill get a chance to chat next time :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TheGVR4kid said:
Dunno if you know, but your old house is/will be bulldozed soon. They're turning West Virginia into the new East-West corridor, from I-95 all the way to US1.

I'm a Martin County kid, so growing up and buying my first house in PSL now feels like slumming. Ha.
Yah, I know. I went back a year ago and took a look at my old neighborhood. My old house was one lot away from being destroyed. My friends's house which was on West Virginia was gone. Man, PSL really went down the drain. Place looked like shit since the last time I had seen it (8 years before).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts