Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going to the NHRA Spring Nationals at Englishtown on May 5th-6th? I will be there racing my MR2 Turbo on both Saturday and Sunday.I hope to see some Supra's out there racing :)

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i see those who come in sport rwd. i should have the bottle on and the boost back up by then. e-town will be packed due to the d1 event also.

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,it is going to be very crowded because of the drift event.I will be running bracket racing because my car doesn't have a catch pan so I can't run sport RWD.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
I am gonna try quick 16 but it looks like I'll need a diaper to run.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
I am going for ET brackets because I don't want to spend the money and rush on a diaper. Plus I have never raced off a pro light.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
I am going for ET brackets because I don't want to spend the money and rush on a diaper. Plus I have never raced off a pro light.
its hard to cut a good light on a pro tree with my gm tranny. wish i had my 6 speed car still..i cut a mean light on that car.

·
Registered
280 Posts
counts me out i need a bunch of shit and 9 sec cage

I have the license though. Et Brackets for me.

Sean

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
Yeah, I think I am just going to run my yellow car in ET brackets. I almost put the truck in the sand traps tonight. I need to get the car to stop better from high speeds.

·
Motec - Race Smart
1,086 Posts
I'll be there this weekend running Sport Rear. My car is 100% legal now so anyone who wants to protest me can go right ahead.

I'm hoping for a better racer turnout in SRWD than the last 2 races...I hear there is always a good racer and fan turnout at englishtown so i'm looking forward to it!

-Darin

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
counts me out i need a bunch of shit and 9 sec cage

I have the license though. Et Brackets for me.

Sean
damn, i got no license. can i borrow yours[j/k]

i guess brackets is all thats left. doesnt look like to much fun now.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
:scratch:
meaning i dont want to stay on the converter and 2 step to long or not long enough to leave at the ideal boost i want. sometimes people like to fuck with you on the line. otherwise timing the light itself isnt hard.

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be there this weekend running Sport Rear. My car is 100% legal now so anyone who wants to protest me can go right ahead.

I'm hoping for a better racer turnout in SRWD than the last 2 races...I hear there is always a good racer and fan turnout at englishtown so i'm looking forward to it!

-Darin
At the fall nationals last year there was a good turn out in SRWD,but with all these rules NHRA is making,it is getting much more difficult to enter events.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
At the fall nationals last year there was a good turn out in SRWD,but with all these rules NHRA is making,it is getting much more difficult to enter events.

Bingo, I dragged my truck down and didnt run because of the rules.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts

-Darin
what sort of stuff was being protested about your car? last i knew the only thing it didn't have was a proper cage.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts