Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got two Polk DX ten inch subs that I really need to get rid of for the money. They are currently in a dual ten inch sealed box, but I don't have to sell them with that of course. PLEASE someone e-mail me at [email protected] and take these off my hands.

Aaron

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA, no, it is not. In fact, it is not even the DOHC engine, it is the base model stealth with the SOHC engine at 164 hp. But, that time isn't too bad for what it's got, also considering I'm at 1300 ft elevation, that brings the time down to around 16.7 I think? Oh well, I'm either gonna have a VR4 or a twin turbo Supra by christmas time, just gotta wait for the paychecks from my new job to start kickin in to get my debts paid off. But if it were the twin turbo stealth, you'd expect mid 14 second runs, and if it was a twin turbo 3000GT VR4 from 1994 on, you'd expect high 13's. I was in my friends 95 VR4 Spyder (hardtop convertible which adds about 300 extra pounds) as a passenger at Firebird raceway last friday night, so I added 150 pounds, and he ran a 13.9 stock minus a boost controller that only had the boost turned up maybe one or two more psi than stock, don't remember for sure. So for a stock VR4 would be about 450-500 pounds lighter, so it would probably do 13.7's or about there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts