Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Car is being held ransom.
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a beautiful Supra at Extreme Fitness today as I was leaving. The Extreme on Younge Street off of the 407.. It was Baltic blue, the 93.5-96 version and was fully stock.... It was hella sexy though. I just want to let that person know that you gave me a nice wallpaper for my cellphone :D I hope you come at that time more often. Good luck with your car and I wish you all the best of luck with it.. it is a beaut.

·
Car is being held ransom.
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting luckier every day... I was fortunate to see another Supra at Extreme Fitness today. 93.5-96 White Supra, with new rims and bodykit. Didnt stay long enough to figure out what kind it was. A couple people drove by it in the parking lot and just listening to what they had to say was hilarious.

"Holy Sh*t! Look at that f*cking car, thats from "Fast and the Furious" man!!! That's awesome!"

Maybe you guys know this person, but again props on another beautiful car.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
perhaps youll luck out one of these days and strike their phone number? :kekegay: :1poke: :D

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
SuprAng said:
perhaps youll luck out one of these days and strike their phone number? :kekegay: :1poke: :D

:wtflol: I thought I got excited when I saw Supras... but damn. Are you sure the car was white before you "saw" it? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts