Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Veilside over fender's give this car an awesome wide body look
Sweet..
Also i think hes got bigger rim's and tire's.Dont like the roof scoop but nice car.

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
im sorry, but that is one of the uglist mkiv's ive ever seen...... i hate the veilside C2 with a passion...... imo red supras look best with the stock body.. i dont nkow why tho, just the red ones, everything else looks nice with a kit..

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey

I hate that front too.. ugly im just saying the over fender's make a awesome wide body look

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
Re: Hey

Ssupraspeed said:
I hate that front too.. ugly im just saying the over fender's make a awesome wide body look
oh ok:D thought u were smoking crack for a sec..
yeah, the fenders look nice, if i had the money, i'd get those fenders and mold it so you cant see the arch.....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stang2supra said:
im sorry, but that is one of the uglist mkiv's ive ever seen...... i hate the veilside C2 with a passion...... imo red supras look best with the stock body.. i dont nkow why tho, just the red ones, everything else looks nice with a kit..
i totally agree man.. that looks horrible, how could they be allowed to do such a thing..

Rob~

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blitz kit looks alright on red supras tho, but i do agree the stock reds look nice!

Rob~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts