·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: ZaZZn

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
damn that is a sweet kit, looks like it comes with everything on the turbo side of the engine. maybe with the money the seller makes off of the auction he can enroll himself into a remedial english class of some sort.

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
Well, that kit is just what I want, but that seller just seems a little too excited to prove his point. I guess if the turbos are blown, it isn;t a big deal. You could just rebuild them. I lovfe how he says all of the sensors are included so the EGR woon't throw a signal. Too bad we don't have EGR. i will be watching this item though.

Trev

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
THAT KIT IS SICK!! if you can get it for 1600 thats a sweet deal. Ill sell my single for that any day of the week!!

someone must buy that.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thats the exact kit i just bought, and yes it is sweet. I guess im 1 of 3 on the country instead of 1 of 2. Anyone that gets this wont be disapointed.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
crazy

it looks legit though hes sold lots of jza80 and sc300 stuff by his rep

·
2,275 Posts
Wow thats crazy! I want one... Oh wait i have to wait until i have my 1jz hehe...

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh a stir....... i was like..whats an S.T.I.R.??? :lol:

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
WTF!? I tried to bid on it and it says that the transaction is blocked and may not be available! DAMN IT! I think the site is down right now though.

Trev

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
Hey guys, I copied the HKS part number from the ebay page and did some research and found this website

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/helmet/84/id200.htm

it is an Ireland based shop that sells a LOT of stuff. If you scroll down half way you will find the HKS twin kit with a price! WTF, I thought it was discontinued! They show a price (VERY expensive) and that would lead me to believe they sell it....I am going to contact them.

Trev

·
Registered
416 Posts
Takakaira also lists it, but HKS doesnt make it anymore. There might be a few left in the basement of HKS, but whatever is out there is all there is, is my understanding.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts