Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking tru the new Turbo mag and whilst reading a story on an RB powered S14, there was a little blurb about the fact that Nick Hogan was teaming up with the crew at Z Fever to build 2 Sr powered 240's...and Nick was to be the driver of one of them. Anyone else heard this??

I posted it here in the FLorida forum cause I thought maybe some of you guys actually knew Nick and maybe had more info..

-Bill

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
I'm pretty sure Glenn was the one putting the cars together but I could be wrong. I also heard rumors that Nick signed with Dodge to drift for them. Who knows anymore with all the hearsay going on these days

N

·
0 Posts
I was driving down I-95 near Orlando like a month ago and actually saw a dually pulling two-car trailer with both S14s on it....they said HOGAN DRIFT on the doors, and were fully decked out in Hulk Hogan paint scheme. I just cruised past them but it caught my eye

·
Registered
199 Posts
i talked to nick the end of last year and he did indeed say he was building a couple drift cars. figured i would see him at the indy st pete race drifting but didn't.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
He's building drift cars, but I don't know the status of them, due to his recent signing with MOPAR.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I talked to his sister when I was in Miami a month or two ago. I believe she did say he was driving for Dodge and doing pretty well with it.

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
I thought he was in training to be a pro wrestler, or alteast thats the last episode of Hogan knows best i saw.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The two drift cars have been done for a while now, the idea's from the came up around last November ish. One car was Gleens the other was Nicks. Gleen owns that RB powered 240sx which is a very sexy beast. The drift cars are on hold now since the Mopar thing, in fact they might never be used at all. Who knows, im sure when Nick sees this he will tell ya. The cars where tested at Sebring and did run Gleen got some nice HP numbers from them...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Chris27182 said:
The two drift cars have been done for a while now, the idea's from the came up around last November ish. One car was Gleens the other was Nicks. Gleen owns that RB powered 240sx which is a very sexy beast. The drift cars are on hold now since the Mopar thing, in fact they might never be used at all. Who knows, im sure when Nick sees this he will tell ya. The cars where tested at Sebring and did run Gleen got some nice HP numbers from them...
http://www.grafixpressions.com/prev/nutswing_v1.gif

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had a hand in building the cars Nick and I worked at taking the motor out of his car. I also got a few parts for cars etc etc.. so therefore its kinda obvious that i know a little bit about the drift cars sorry for providing an answer to StealthmodeS14 questions and providing a bit of a background story....

·
Nudest Camp Counselor
572 Posts
You mean the Brevard Motorsports that raised over $20k for charity through cars shows? Or the other Brevard Motorsports? Just wanted to be sure. :ugh2:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Chris27182 said:
I didnt think anything I said their was in complience of deserving the nut hannger gif. I was only giving credit where credit was due. I see your from Brevard Motorsports, how stupid of me I forgot giving credit where credit is due was a trait lacking in Brevard Motrorsports....

P.S. I had a hand in building the cars Nick and I worked at taking the motor out of his car. I also got a few parts for cars etc etc.. so therefore its kinda obvious that i know a little bit about the drift cars sorry for providing an answer to StealthmodeS14 questions and providing a bit of a background story....

I represent about 0.5% of brevard motorsports, so look at my comment and BMS on two different hands...

Back on topic, i too saw that hogan reality show and thought he was going to become a wreslter...maybe a drifter wrestler?

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Yes Nick has signed with MOPAR, he actually did that quite awhile ago. He'll be drifting the Viper that Samuel Hubinette has been piloting. Sam will be moving into a brand new Charger. Nick has already had several practice sessions at Irwindale in the viper and will be starting a little later in the season. I'll let Nick know about this thread and let him uncover the details about the whole thing if he wants.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris27182 said:
I was only giving credit where credit was due. I see your from Brevard Motorsports, how stupid of me I forgot giving credit where credit is due was a trait lacking in Brevard Motrorsports....
QUOTE]

I appreciate your answer to the orignal post, but I'm curious as to where this statement comes from. Have you by chance ever been offiliated with us and were given the wrong impression of us or.....what exactly??

I along with "PROJECTSOARER" are two of the three co-founders of BMS....we'd hate for folks to have the attitude you seem to have towards us...just curious is all.

Hit me up thru PM so as to not cluster this thread...thanks man..

-Bill

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Badass! Must be amazing going through a crash course like that. Good luck with everything and look forward to see what you can do.
-Eli

1 - 20 of 68 Posts