Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these with a couple friends a few weeks ago. One of my friends borrowed a camera/lens that's worth as much as a baseline Hyundai. Although he had absolutely no experience with the camera, the pics came out decent after I Photoshop'd them a bit. It could've been cleaner, but we'll get better ones. Enjoy.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
damnit it's not a "Z" That title has already been taken a long time ago. It's a Vette or a C5 or a Z06 but not a Z.

Sweet car none the less...

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
91TalonAWD said:
I like it. Great quality pictures...well i guess they should be for a camera that costs as much as a car.
Yeah, someone who knows what they're doing could get some amazing pics with it. :hsugh:

·
Banned
342 Posts
thats some nice pics you got there so what kind of camera costs so damn much? i'd love to buy myself one then take pics of all the supras around my area get my own photo company going there so i can finally 1 day afford an mkiv

·
Registered
769 Posts
well, it could be a lowly dSLR and then one of the many multiple thousand dollar lenses. but either due to the hosting or possible resizing in a different program, the exif data has been lost, so there's no way to tell unless he spills the beans.

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
99rollaguy said:
well, it could be a lowly dSLR and then one of the many multiple thousand dollar lenses. but either due to the hosting or possible resizing in a different program, the exif data has been lost, so there's no way to tell unless he spills the beans.
I resized them in Photoshop. The camera was an EOS D10. So not quite as expensive as I thought. The lens cost more than the camera, though.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think some Black CCW classics w/ polished lip would look fantastic on your car. Staggered w/ 19's up front and 18's in the back. Do it!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts