Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Very nice pics. Why didnt you get any more though?

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

There will be more on our Site.. www.mountainboost.com within the next few days

Just want to thank the ones that stepped it up last night and joined us! You all missed out on some good pictures! These are probably nothing compared to the ones that the real man took!
Walker!!!! Thanks, Dude for taking the time to do this at 3:00 in the morning, not like your always with us.:D , but thanks anyway!
We will plan another photoshoot in the next month or so! We( mountainboost.com ) where missing like 5-10 cars do to being in the shop or gone on vacation for spring break, but we got Brad some real good shots of his car, which looked really sweet! If you all havent seen his car in person, then you need to! He has a sweet setup...Very Very clean!!! Thanks Brad(BSWhelchel) for hanging with us!

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
nice shots!!! wish i could go :(

·
the quest for spool
172 Posts
Thanks again for taking some awesome shots in the freezing cold :) I would have never guessed that downtown gets so desolate at night, where you can park in the middle of the street and not worry about traffic. I'm guessing that the situation changes as the weather gets warmer.

Hope to meet up with y'all at future events, I love north GA mountains as much as you guys love Deal's Gap :D

- Brad

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BSWhelchel said:
Thanks again for taking some awesome shots in the freezing cold :) I would have never guessed that downtown gets so desolate at night, where you can park in the middle of the street and not worry about traffic. I'm guessing that the situation changes as the weather gets warmer.

Hope to meet up with y'all at future events, I love north GA mountains as much as you guys love Deal's Gap :D

- Brad

lol... It was fun and yeah keep track on here and our site for up coming events! We are planning on hitting Deals in about two weeks or so!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
That is actualy a silver! It does look Blue though, Either color would be good:)

Wow crazy, it definately looks blue in the pictures. Is that Alpine Silver or a custom silver?

·
the quest for spool
172 Posts
The color is Ferrari's "grigio alloy" (gray alloy). Not sure why they named it this, but it's usually found on the Modenas. It is blue in shadows and most normal days, then goes silver under direct sunlight and fluorescent lights. I still can't really figure out exactly what to call it; I think 'sky blue' is the best description.

Thanks for the compliments, makes me want to go wash all the "grigio dirt" off the car today and let the paint show this weekend :)

- Brad

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Car looks great Brad, did you ever get the big twin setup? When I saw you last in Nov. you had just got the car painted. It still looks amazing. I love that color! Supra Shootout 05??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts