Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im popping these up to help my wonderful sponsors get sum exposure... hopefully you guys will enjoy the pics.. and lemme know if you have any questions about the build...

kinda like a mirror to my blog.... gonna post progress on the car in here....

last week my neighbor & I installed the CF roof.... hand chiseled spot welds, riveted, siliconed back in... saved me about 17lbs up top...

put c west side skirts & modified front fenders to fit the wheels better, also made a air vent in there for aero....

had leaking valve seals.. got that fixed & put the head back on the car... lots of more to come

let me know if anyone has any questions...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
first of all i wanna pay homage to the best tool there ever was.... the digital torque wrench..

another tip for you garage mechanics... print out your torque specs & put them on your wall.. it actually helps alot.

put the head back on last night.. also check out the sexxy ams oil pan...

fp red sittin purty....

fp4r's... AMS fuel rail...

buttoned up.. torqued correctly...

up next.... making this new radiator & shroud fit... ill prolly have to pull the rigth fan out & put a pusher fan on other side... not alot of room

was hopin to get car runnin this weekend but I doubt that now...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car started up like she never was down... purring like a bad bad kitty....

body panels rough fitted.. car will go to paint while im on vacation.... then we'll put the AST triple adjustables on & go testing when i get back

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Nils, the digital torque wrench is the SECOND greatest tool. The first greatest tool is the Dremel. :p

Great build!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx!

you know what... eventhough I hate the dremel.. i cant live without it & use it way more than I would ever want to admit :)

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
nils, why not opt for a wider aftermarket fender?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cause they are heavier than the oem ones... and cost too much... the oem's are actually the best & easy to widen....

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thx guys.... up next is ACCUSUMP system & bad mofo AST triple adjustable ROBISPEC suspension..... mmmmmm

1 - 20 of 82 Posts