Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok kids, grab a coffee, this ones a doozy!

I was coming home from the valley yesterday. Had to drop a mate of from coopers plains way. We'd gone for breakfast and a bit of a look around town. Anyway on the way home I see this black nissan 350Z coming up rather quickly behind me. Im thinking to myself, come on bitch, bring it on! Hes weaving in and out of traffic trying to catch up to me..

Sure enough, he pulls up beside me at the lights. This thing was brand new, I could smell the upholstery from my lane. Black, tan interior, some yugo sitting behind the wheel in his $900 sunglasses. You know the type, sideburns longer than a necktie.

Anyway, Im sitting there thinking to myself...206kw...non turbo, hmmm, Im not sure if he'll even try it. Am I going to race? Is he going to race?

Then BAM! the light turns green and he steps on it. I missed the start because I was too busy looking at my supra in the reflection of his car HEHEHE

So he pulls maybe a quarter of a car length ahead.....got the jump..

Well boys and girls, thats when the old SUPRA POWER brought out the big whacking stick. And baby, I brought it out BIG TIME. Flat to the boards man and I pull straight past him. He had the nissan screaming and chirped it into 2nd gear. Oh yeah baby verryyy grrrrrrrrrr.... I wizz past him and as I say "put that mother fucker in the mirrors!" I end up pulling maybe 2 car lengths on him.

I slowed breifly for the entrance to the motorway and he was right up my arse. Then as I opened that twin turbo beauty up, he faded like a cheap cotton t-shirt in the mirrors.

$65, 000 dollars worth of PURE embarrasement. Get that up ya wog boy! HAHAHAHAHA!

He was cool about it though, gave me the thumbs up on the loser fly by...

Doesnt that story make you feel all warm and fuzzy about the supra? I feel like going downstairs and giving my car a hug! Infact, I encourage it boys, dont be shy!

Oh I love these cars!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do they have anger management courses down under? Only joking, I was under the impression they costed somewhere in the 30k range? Does anyone know if Nissan has plans for a turbo model? Or Specs? None the less, Good Kill.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, we use australian dollars in australia... rather then USD... funny how that works...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sorry when he said Dollars I assumed US Currency. I will never make an assumption again :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice kill! You have to do that sometimes, give some people like that a good kick in ass to set them in there place. Nice kill.
:whip:
Adam

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Nice kill! People spend all this money on new cars, think they are the shit, and wanna go run them soon as they are broken in. I love crushing thier ego....

·
Registered
12 Posts
What does your supra run? How much HP? Is it stock, I am racing one soon, some kid is talking smack about beating my stang in his brand new speed demon 350z, So I am curious as to what you have done to it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fastfed said:
What does your supra run? How much HP? Is it stock, I am racing one soon, some kid is talking smack about beating my stang in his brand new speed demon 350z, So I am curious as to what you have done to it.
LOL

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as far as i know, johnny has a stock 93 auto... maybe exhaust and filter? Even has stock rims :)

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
I can't believe Nissan repeated the very thing that caused the demise of the 300zx ............. fat, underpowered, and expensive

·
Registered
12 Posts
My94Pony said:
WOW Where have you been latley? What's going on? Puttin my S-trim on this weekend :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fastfed said:
WOW Where have you been latley? What's going on? Puttin my S-trim on this weekend :)
ive been all over the place traveling the PRO circuit with a car running Xtreme Street (we finished #4 in points, and our driver got Rookie of the year). Was in KY, IL, PA, TN, GA, and was just in Indy for the PRI show.

Cool...whos gonna tune the car for you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's the problem I got no tuner, Got any idea's?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fastfed said:
That's the problem I got no tuner, Got any idea's?
id imagin your still using the A9L? Either get a chip, or invest some money into like a PMS setup (or just go DFI for that matter). Or see if Jerry from Fordchip can reflash your computer?

how much boost are you gonna run? Keeping the same injectors?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I want to have a custom chip installed while on the dyno...
running 255 intake, 255 external, and 42lbs injectors.
boost is 14# but I am getting a stock pulley for it to run only 9-11#

1 - 20 of 27 Posts