Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1KHP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
question

I am trying to figure out if I can fit 2 of these on a greddy 3 row. I am looking at the dei system and the overlap is too much with either of their kits, the cryofusion seems good w/o the intercooler cooler, but it appears to me the system will create some serios back pressure, alot more than the maf system. what does everyone else think?
John

·
1KHP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

The DEI rings are:
16*5 or 8*4
This means some part of the ring will be on the end tanks from my measurements.
Does anyone have a multiple ring setup w/pics?
thanks
John

·
Registered
304 Posts
What do these do and how do they work?

Sorry for the dumb arse question but nitrous is only just becoming popular in the UK :cool:

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
You can always have some aluminum or stainless tubing cut,bent and welded to whatever shape you want. Then just drill some pin holes in the tubing. Very easy to duplicate.

·
1KHP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bar

if i had a fabricator design and build a bar specifically for a 3 row (reddy) would anybody be interested? I am thinking about a X shaped bar instide a rectacgle. This would of course release an exorbant amount of co2, but it would settle the intercooler heat soak prob.
If you interested let me know via PM.
Thanks,
John

·
Silent
1,412 Posts
CryO2 Purge Systems
Get the Nitrous look without the Nitrous cost. The CryO2 purge system purges CO2 at a fraction of the cost.

may as well be www.riceboycentral.com

Decent Idea depending on the price of repressurizing that tank. I'm glad my supra doesn't need to fight tooth and nail for every last bit of horsepower anymore. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts