Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's possible, I just had a few questions. What size shot should I run? I'm thinking about a 50-75. But what are the drawbacks on running nitrous? I know I need to tune my car, change plugs often, that type of thing. But can anybody else give me some advice about their experience with NOS on a BPU Auto.

And yes, incase you were wondering I got spanked last night. Heh.....

Thanks Guys,
Matt

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yea I have been saying Nitrous was going to be my final mod, sorta like the icing on the cake or some shit... but now I sorta wanna run it @ BPU... is a 100shot direct port alright on a BPU car with an extra fuel pump, or possibly is COMPLETELY necessary, fuel system... with a stock motor?

I would think with my modified stockers, and all the BPU stuff that would be good for about 550RWHP wouldnt it?... Im guessing after im BPU+++ I should be between 400 and 450hp... but only because my twins are ported, polished, and clipped a little...I doubt I would get that on bone stockers.. or could I?

I also wanna know if there are any long term drawbacks to Nitrous, I keep hearing about how bulletproof our motors are, but will nitrous be ok forever on the car if it has enough fuel delivery?

A

·
0 Posts
NOS Reply

I had a 100 shot single fogger on my Supra for almost 2 years with no problems, my car was a 94 TT Auto, I only ran a 50 shot on the stock twins but when I upgraded to TS04 (Shortly after buying the Nos kit) I ran 100 HP shot always, never had any problems and my EGT's actually ran 100 degrees cooler on the spray : ) I an now running a T72 6 speed and dont really want to u8se the Nos with the 6 speed, auto's are perfect for spraying, never have to worry about missing a shift or hitting the rev limiter. Anyway if anyone is interested I will part with my NOS kit, in includes Remote Bottle Opener, Bottle Heater, Blanket, Nos Gauge, and everything else you get from NOS when you spend the $530.00 for the Supra NOS kit, I will sell everything for $500.00, the bottle opener alone is over $200.00, I probably have $900.00 or so in this kit and I have a bunch of pills for HPO shots ranging from 50-110 or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts