Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I need some help figuring out the nitrous set up. What progressive controller most of you guys are running? I talked to Henry @ AEM and a couple of folks. Look like we can't use the AEM for this feature. Here is the picture of my current set up

Any inputs?
JPI

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
NX offers two different ones, the maximizer is the pimp one.
I have heard very good things about the maximizer on several different occassions by different users.

·
www.realspeedparts.com
63 Posts
This is hands down the best PROGRESSIVE NITROUS CONTROLLER ever made.

The controller allows you to control the amount of nitrous over a period of time by providing a pulse width modulation to the solenoid. This unit allows the user to compensate for varying track conditions and includes many key features including: 0-10 second delay timer; 10% - 100% duty cycle; your choice of single or dual nitrous power ramps, and LED display with touch switch programming.
Part # 71900

·
Registered
8 Posts
Progressive controllers are good if you have reliable solinodes. How many guys here actually pulse there solinodes? From what i understand there is only one reliable solinode on the market which was specifly designed to be pulsed and can be found here www.noswizard.com they also make a very comphensive controller too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts