Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a used NX wet kit from a friend. I just have a couple questions about installing it.

where have people usually put the fogger? just before the 3000 pipe?

how and where do you run the lines?

where can the solenoids by placed, so they are out of sight?

On my LM-1, will the a/f ratios be any different? i'd think they would be...a lot leaner?

I'm trying to hide everything as best as possible, and i won't be doing a huge shot, starting with a 50 shot, then moving to a 75 shot later on.

I'll have more questions later on...

oh and yes i do have the fuel pressure safety switch, window switch, and wot switch....for safety.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i just realized it shouldn't be leaner or richer... if it then i need to adjust the fuel jet... or on the safc.

·
It might run right......?
1,492 Posts
with a wet kit ur throwing fuel in with the nitro so ur ok on running fuel just under NO circumstance let it lean may want to take a bit of timing out the engine for safety but it should be fine. it makes nice holes in the pistons forged or not. Puttin the jets before the 3000 should be fine. As for hiding it all just look around ur bay u will find a spot Ive put them under the catch can and put a extra heat shield to cover it up run the lines with the catch can lines hopefully someone wont notice

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what's your fuel pressure set at? how did you figure out what size jets to use? one of those online calculators?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
all the jets should have a little number on them, you mix and match them and there should be a recommended thing on what you should use with what.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts