Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of stock sized MKIII nitto NT555R drag radials 225 50R16, a great starter tire for a novice drag racer in a MKIII. I found them on the internet as cheap as 129.99 per tire. They can;t have more than 5 passes on them. Asking 160 shipped from NJ.

Also have a set of M&H Racemaster muscle car drag tires pattern C. The size on them is 305/40-16, they are meant to fit a 16" 7"-9" wide rim. These are a DOT approved wrinkle wall(biased ply) tire with a tread. They are incredibly sticky. They have almost 0 use on them. New they are 169.99 per tire from Jegs. Asking 210 shipped from NJ. I had them mounted on MKIII rims, should also fit last gen RX7 rims no problem, but I never tried it. email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They arent that big, but if that is pattern C, that is them. When I purchased them, M&H told me 7-9" rim. They fit on a 7" but they did look a little big for the rim, I would suggest an 8" at least. They are just about the same size as my Et streets on RX7 rims and those fit perfect on there.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
Yeah, I just searched on Jegs, and those are the 305 -40- 16's with a C- pattern.

If no one buys them, you know I'll always nab them. :)

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can assure you they aren't as big as what is in that picture. They are about the size of a 26 x 11.5 16 ET street. I know because I have that ET Street and M&H side by side right now in my garage.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll cut you a deal if you wanna drive up and pick them up Brent.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
Well... I really need a clutch right now, so I'm debating whether I need them or just want them :).

I'm sure they'll sell, but like I said I'll keep an eye on this thread. ;)

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, no one gets dibbs until you agree to pay me and I am waiting on a payment to complete the sale, otherwise known as sale pending. Right now sale pending with someone else on the M&Hs, I will let you keep you updated the status in this thread.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My mistake sale pending on the Nittos, M&Hs still available.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Both sets still up for sale, sorry for the delay with the pics I've had some circumstances, I will get them up very soon. I had them dismounted yesterday but my camara batteries were dead.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Where you located in jersey...if I have the extra money I might pick up the nitto's. I need to buy some other parts for my car but if i can afford it I will get these too.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bergen County, 10 Minutes from Paramus. They'll be a little cheaper if you pick them up. Let me know if you want to set something up.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are the pics. I tried to clean them up a little but it looks like they picked up a little dirt from driving on them while they were sticky at the track. One burnout and they'll look fine. Both sets of these tires are basically new. The M&H is a little wider than my 26 x 11.5 16 MT ET streets.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Nittos yes, I really wouldn't go with the M&Hs on sawblades.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can find these on ebay now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts