Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I was thinking my intake was coming seen as how I paid him on 4/25 and he even sent me a pm promising that he was going to send it out the following morning. Then I ask him about his oil cooler and he even responds back as if he had already sent the intake in this comment
sorry about that. I had a nice =-0an setup at one time myself but sold the pieces before I ever finished it, and just went with the simple b&m setup. Let me know when the intake arrives, take care.
the biggest problem I have is HE LIED TO ME AND SAID THE INTAKE WAS ALREADY SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know. Once again I apologize and thank you for understanding and being considerate of the situation. Im sorry it took as long as it did to refund you. Good luck with your car. sorry again. - Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewingham
Thanks for sending my money back however you were suppose to have already shipped the item like you promised you were going to last week. Kinda fucked when I was expecting it to show up in the mail within the next couple of days.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
You know you are a real ASSHOLE. I gave you a full refund then you leave me (-1) trader feedback? Right before I was to ship everyones parts I got the offer for the car. I then refunded everybody last night. From the beginning I informed everyone I would not ship immediately because I was tied up with disassembling the car. and then today you have the nerve to make a thread bashing me and leave (-1) feedback after I already sent a refund? You are something else....I tried to be sincere and everyone else that got refunded understood except yourself. You decided to go off on a wild tangent.

You know I could understand if you would of left a neutral feedback, but the (-1) was unneccessary. so.....

-1 right back at ya douch bag. ;)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I wasnt talking about the refund. I was referring to the intake. Why dont you learn how to read. Here is what was posted right above your post so if you would have taken the time to read it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewingham
Thanks for sending my money back however you were suppose to have already shipped the item like you promised you were going to last week. Kinda fucked when I was expecting it to show up in the mail within the next couple of days
No where did I ever state that you did not refund my money cause you did and it is in my post. The fact is you lied and even asked me to let you know when I recieved the intake as also indicated in my 1st post IN RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Negative Got a FULL refund from me and then Flat out lied and said he didnt recieve it!! Seller NJsupraA70 (42) 05-04-2006
the neg you left is a lie also. read my POST or is that to complicated

This is neg. I left you and it is the truth.
Negative FLAT OUT LIED (said was already shipped) and did not provide product Buyer cnewingham (14) 05-04-2006
I am done now. I have provided the truth and you got the feedback you deserve. Did I deserve the neg. back?, no! but hey what can you do. the negative I left you will send all prospective buyers to this thread for them to read. I am very upset as you know and I am sorry if you feel like everyone should roll over and be o.k. with it. Well I am not. Yes I am glad you at least refunded my money and I already thank you'd for that as quoted above however I dont appreciate being lied to. I paid for this on 4/25 and you pm'ed me on 4/27 regarding the oil cooler and to let you know when I recieved the intake, correct? well of course it is because it is quoted in my first post.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
not choosing any sides here but in this sentance "sorry about that. I had a nice =-0an setup at one time myself but sold the pieces before I ever finished it, and just went with the simple b&m setup. Let me know when the intake arrives, take care" no where does it say that the intake was sent.. and in all honesty i would have made the same assumption that the item mentioned was sent due to the response that was given to you but if you want to get down to the legality of it, if he had not stated in words that the part was shipped then he in no way lied.. he did give a full refund to you and he took the hit of any of the additional fees since it was him retracting the sale.. so if you did not loose any money and he apologized what is the problem then? i will admit something like this would bother me as well on personal level if i was the buyer in said situation but i don't think that posting this up in the buyer/seller rating section was necassary though.. the situation sucks balls but no one really lost anything here.. just my opinion.. hope things work out though for the both of you guys..

-oh and i wanted to add that the statement the seller made could have been in regards to his intention of sending the peice out as if he was going to if he hadn't done so already.

Brian

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered his whole entire FMIC setup when his sale was up ,and sent him a money order. Today I got my tracking number for the money order being sent back to me. So I have my money on the way back home with a tracking number. He apoligized a numerous amount of times, and on top of that he helped me out with some technical problems I'm having at the moment. On any other given day I would do business with him in a heart beat. He is a very honest guy, and respectable. Yea sure I'm kind of bummed about not getting the parts I wanted, but hey life goes on. For all some of us know, you may not have ever got your money refunded back to you. So what's there to complain about. You got your money back, apologized too. What more is there need to be done. Steve is a good guy.

-Steve

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
guys stop the cusing or the thread will be closed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts