Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Official NM Supra Picture Post.....

Just like the title says... everyone post pics of your Supra. So go post crazy..........

Here is my car when i had just owned it for a couple of months.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Of course its not much but I will take a few more Pics this Afternoon and shoot them in.

Robert

·
ladies love latinos
98 Posts
heres a couple of mine that no one has seen

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts

Sorry about the first one, i thought there was more of my car in the picture, i guess enjoy my girlfriend. See sig for another picture of my 2 favorite girls.

Not a New Mexico supra yet, but ill be out there with you guys soon.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
More than likely, nothing is for sure yet but its a pretty safe bet that ill reside in new mexico before too long.

·
Registered
475 Posts
See Alex Dam it.... All you all did is send that flood shit this way and now we have lot and lots of Homeless People. Not to mention us working the Shit out of my Soldiers feeling sandbags over that weekend. Next time give us some Advance warming would ya... :) :)

JK
Robert

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
well you guys be sure to let me knwo when it stops flooding, cause if i come out there and its all flooded, im gonna be pissed LOL

·
Eli Porter deeed it
767 Posts
TT4U2NV said:

Sorry about the first one, i thought there was more of my car in the picture, i guess enjoy my girlfriend. See sig for another picture of my 2 favorite girls.

Not a New Mexico supra yet, but ill be out there with you guys soon.

So picture #2 girl is up for grabs? :) :1poke:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts