Supra Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Canada, Eh?
2,403 Posts
It being able to be adjusted back and to the left closer to the driver is slick. Going for 1st , 3rd , and 5th with the stocker like your gonna punch the climate controls 😂. Well for me that’s what I want one for. Hell I’d like to try the “ knuckle “ on my c’s shifter ,but who knows if the main shaft is same size.
You could try? Or sell your Cs and buy an NM shifter :)

We're working on an upgraded fuel rail now too.

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
It being able to be adjusted back and to the left closer to the driver is slick. Going for 1st , 3rd , and 5th with the stocker like your gonna punch the climate controls 😂. Well for me that’s what I want one for. Hell I’d like to try the “ knuckle “ on my c’s shifter ,but who knows if the main shaft is same size.
the shafts are different sizing

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Wow, some old school members coming out of the woodwork.

Full disclosure folks, my car has been one of the test beds Nash used for his shifters for quite a few years. However, I don't get paid for advertising his stuff, he doesn't sponsor me, so I like to think I'm impartial.

I'm still running one of these in my 2J/R154 car. It's been through over 20k miles by now, mostly daily city driven, with a bunch of autoX, road course, and drag use as well. The wear over the years has been minimal, I pulled it out last fall and inspected everything, it looks barely used. I've driven with it and the C's unit, and I wasn't fond of the C's at all, the 2-3 shift is easy to miss. I've had no such problems with the NM unit. I'd buy another if I was going to build up a car with a matching engine / transmission combination. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best option out there - plus it's designed, tested, manufactured and sold by a member of the community that's stood the test of time.

The adjustability here is beyond compare. Ironically, it's just like most of the adjustable bits on my cars - once I get it set up the way I like it, I never change it. I never move the seats, either! :)

I can't comment on the S3, I've never driven a car with one installed.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts