Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<rant>
WTF MAN!!!! they put the 1ggte mkIII in forza 2. That SUX for all of us since it will surely be down on power compared to the 7m in forza 1 which was approaching 700 rwhp, which is still lame. Not only does this make forza 2 suck it also might affect the resale value of MKIII. DAMN SHIT BALLLZ!!! i dont want some narrow body POS i want to build my same car, even if it has a 7m in forza, at least it looks the same! We need to holler at forza and make them offer a downloadable regular body MKIII with a 7m or a 1j, or both at best.
</rant>

~scott

·
Registered
278 Posts
<rant>
WTF MAN!!!! they put the 1ggte mkIII in forza 2. That SUX for all of us since it will surely be down on power compared to the 7m in forza 1 which was approaching 700 rwhp, which is still lame. Not only does this make forza 2 suck it also might affect the resale value of MKIII. DAMN SHIT BALLLZ!!! i dont want some narrow body POS i want to build my same car, even if it has a 7m in forza, at least it looks the same! We need to holler at forza and make them offer a downloadable regular body MKIII with a 7m or a 1j, or both at best.
</rant>

~scott
damn that sucks, i already have had the game pre ordered for the last million months basically.

steven

·
Life is BOOST
558 Posts

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
gt5 will crush it

and if not gt5 will never get out fo this stuiped hump there in

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
This new forza is going to be a major imporvement on the first, and offer everything under the moon in terms of modifications.

Hell, its the only reason I still own my 360

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
once it comes out ill have to get some of your x box live names so we can do fools up mkIII style.

~scott

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
they're using the widebody MK3. I made sure of it. Owning an MK3 and working on the title gave me certain privileges. As for the engine sounds...they're fantastic! I'm a huge stickler for that aspect as i love sim racing titles and that seems to be the biggest hurdle. I've had my car on the dyno at F.A.M.E. for recording to be put into the game. So there's definitely a higher level of realism. There was a day were i thought a ferrari was revving it's engine outside but it ended up being the sound lab.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ can u hook up a free copy?

~scott

·
Banned
331 Posts
they're using the widebody MK3. I made sure of it. Owning an MK3 and working on the title gave me certain privileges. As for the engine sounds...they're fantastic! I'm a huge stickler for that aspect as i love sim racing titles and that seems to be the biggest hurdle. I've had my car on the dyno at F.A.M.E. for recording to be put into the game. So there's definitely a higher level of realism. There was a day were i thought a ferrari was revving it's engine outside but it ended up being the sound lab.

That is a pretty sick connection. Thanks for the input!

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
any free copies i get won't be leavin' my house. the first is gonna get signed by everyone important over there and will be framed...the second i'll play.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
any free copies i get won't be leavin' my house. the first is gonna get signed by everyone important over there and will be framed...the second i'll play.
:hay: if you get me one ill invite you to my birthday party...

~scott

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
wow!!! in that case, your copy will be waiting for you at the local EB games. It's all yours but you'll have to pay the man behind the counter to get him to give it up.:nuts:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts