Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at a BPU level and did a dyno run last weekend. I got 360 rwhp and 380 torque at 17 psi. When I turned up the boost on my spcid, i hit 20 psi on the next run yet my horsepower only went to 365 rwhp but my torque went to 405. The guy in the dyno shop told me that I need to get an afc to put more fuel when boosting over 17 psi. He said i should hit 440 hp at 21 psi if i set up the afc right. Does this make sense? I thougt the stock supra ecu will add more fuel at high boost levels. I thought a afc will just slightly improve it. Why doesn't my car gain more rwhp after 17 psi?

B

·
0 Posts
jvana95 said:
I am at a BPU level and did a dyno run last weekend. I got 360 rwhp and 380 torque at 17 psi. When I turned up the boost on my spcid, i hit 20 psi on the next run yet my horsepower only went to 365 rwhp but my torque went to 405. The guy in the dyno shop told me that I need to get an afc to put more fuel when boosting over 17 psi. He said i should hit 440 hp at 21 psi if i set up the afc right. Does this make sense? I thougt the stock supra ecu will add more fuel at high boost levels. I thought a afc will just slightly improve it. Why doesn't my car gain more rwhp after 17 psi?
How did he know that you were running lean? Was wideband O2 used? Also, I have a hard time believing that 440 at the wheels for 21 psi.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts