Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i re built my car form ground up and has went good so far but now i do have fule at all i not gaining any persure at all

i got warlobro 255

i have no power to the pump it's self

and the resitor is fine btu the still ahve not cheak the relay do these go often and how long doe sit take the systme to persurive any wya form being bone dry

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
it only takes a few secnodsf or a boned ry line to pre ssurize. Try to short the FP and +B treminla at the check connector and listen for the pump running. HTH.

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's looks to be that my relay is dead so i going to try to jump it and make ceton that is thanks man

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jt2ma71 said:
it only takes a few secnodsf or a boned ry line to pre ssurize. Try to short the FP and +B treminla at the check connector and listen for the pump running. HTH.
you do mean the the pulg on the chassie where the relay p[ulgs into right

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
jt2ma71 said:

:lol: Still laughing. but agree. When I put my new pump in, it took a few seconds to pressurize.

Duane

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
jt2ma71 said:
:lol::lol:

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
LOL guys. What's funny? :D

Nashman, no, it's not the plug where the relay goes. It's the service connector right by the driver's side shock tower and battery. When you open the cover, you should see a diagram under it showing which terminal is which.
The relay on the opposite side right by the abs unit controls the voltage going to the pump via resistor. When this relay goes bad, it looks like from the diagram that it will just bypass the resistor giving the pump full 12 volts all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts