Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
lmao, yea he probably removed the blower..lol..!!

· hmmmm
296 Posts
When I first got into modding cars in 01, I did the whole "remove the A/C" deal, not cuz I needed to for any reason, I drove an 01 Galant, but cuz I didn't know better, lol, well, that winter, I went to put my defrost on my windshield, and sure enough, I removed too much "A/C" and lost my heat and window defrost also. Live and learn, lol.

· Master Shit Fixer
5,007 Posts
Do you have LEDs working above the buttons?

· Registered
444 Posts
I was going to say you fried the panel (which I read about in the thread about modding your controls with white LED's in the ICE sections)..but if your friends doesn't work also, but you DO have power to the plug...then it sounds like some relays that the controls switch elsewhere on the car...

· Registered
1,561 Posts
lmao, yea he probably removed the blower..lol..!!
THAT'S IT !!!... THANK GOD YOU CONTRIBUTED...

Brian, see if you can have Curt E-mail you a wiring diagram of the HVAC system. We'll figure this thing out sooner or later. Relay by Relay if we have to.

· Master Shit Fixer
5,007 Posts
No it doesn't even light up
OK, you've verified that there is voltage to the plug. Have you verified the ground?

Just to clarify, none of the LEDs lights up on the temperature dial, the fan speed dial, the output direction buttons, or the fresh/recirc buttons, right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.