Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help,I just finished putting my car back together and my car is not able to control the idle-using the AEM
I have a 97 sc300 ge-t with v1 AEM and fsmoto intake with TT iacv.
I have tryed to seperate TT idle control valves,I have ohm tested both valves and they both check with in spec,I have 12v at both center pins at the iacv plug.I have checked
continuty from the iacv connector to the ecm harness.
I have checked the poppet valve and seal seem to be in correctly.
I am looking for help-has anyone else ran into this issue that can give some insight.
I dont think the iacv is the problem-I am leaning towards a possible problem with the AEM.
thanks
Adam

·
Speed limits = Guidelines
1,964 Posts
if you unbolt the iac and then juggle the graph for it around in AEM, with the key on, you should see/hear it actuating...make sure the options 1/2 and 3/4 stepper motor are checked in idle options

if it is working, your problem may be the air flow, too small of a supply hose... or possibly the hole in the mani is the wrong size causing a restriction or even flowing too much

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^
I did ck to see if the stepper 1/2 and 3/4 were on in the aem.
I have to ask to make sure the poppet valve with the diaphram should be facing the iacv and the ring seal with the beveled edge should be facing poppet valve
correct?
I will have to try that with the aem to see if it will move when trying to change the idle-thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts