Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://community.webshots.com/album/548837282WJfYMv

For those of you that live in Roland heights/Diamond bar, Corona, Pomona, Cerritos, Orange, Tustin, Anaheim, Fullerton areas, etc. the meet is only 10-20 minutes away. Its close to the 55/91 intersection.

The meet is going to be in front of First Class Pizza at 9:00p.m.

Hopefully we get no troubles from the po-po, as long as no one does anything stupid, because weve had meets there before and never got any complaints about it. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, last time everyone was, and it was great.

The address is:
732 N. Rose St.
Placentia, CA 92870
same shopping center as 76, Carls J., and Hometown Buffet

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
goood meet, last night.

there were about 35 cars.

no supras tho, =\ hope some supra guys come back out next time, like brendan or nick!

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
if everyone is down, i could gather up about 4 supras plus mines...
just wanna make sure we don't go down there for nothing :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not for nothin. its for something to do. Theres been some good supras that roll out. We are trying to get it a nice size weekly. on a regular basis its about 20-35 cars.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I showed up last night and a very small turnout. I saw maybe 15-20 cars or so and no Supras.

Great location for a car meet. I'll be back again next week.

Cons

·
Registered
187 Posts
so this is a weekly meet? i down to go down if some other supra owners are gonna go ... wanna get more intouch with the supra community now that i got mines... going TRD widebody atm though should be done in another 2 weeks

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
Phatmanbud said:
goood meet, last night.

there were about 35 cars.

no supras tho, =\ hope some supra guys come back out next time, like brendan or nick!

Sorry Phat, I have been really busy lately. But I will make it up to you guys over @ Element when I get my new wheels and I will try to get my other homies to go.

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
is this weekly meet still happening in Placentia or did u guys move it to the one in Carson/Torrance area on Wed. nights as well?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts