Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gunna miss them... Im gunna miss the wonderful shit talking... Im gunna miss the he said she said he said... Im gunna miss the liars... Im gunna miss the theatre...

What are you guys gunna miss most? Toto? The tin man? Or the wicked witch?

Brad, I know this is SF, and this is the FL forums, but there is a rich, fun history here... Let these guys go at it... Its not hurting anyone... The "flaming" is redundant, these guys rip on each other like Cartman rips on Kenny for being poor... Its not serious... :bigthumb: Let us have our fun, spectating the best trash talking around by a group of HUGE hp car owners... Willy's mustang is just as an integral part of this forum as Jesus' Supra or what's his name's Lexus or that dude with the 500hp 240 or the cat with the bad ass 350Z or that moderator with the insane Viper, er, I think he's a mod here... Anyway, we're all car guys in here teasing and mocking each other, preppin for the next amazing race... Part of the whole BUILD UP to a monster race is the mad trash talking that precedes it... And then of course all the he said she said drama after wards... And the bottom line is, this is all going down in Florida... Its not like were talkin shit to some dude in Cali or Canada, or two dudes from New York goin at it... Let the Florida crews have their fun... :sadance: Or are we suppose to use the Florida forum to only discuss meets and business in Florida? We cant bring this to OT, because no one else in the world gives a shit what's happenin in Orlando Florida... See?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Too much drama makes it like the Jerry Springer Show around here and takes the intelligence out of the forums...

Honestly, grown men who get on here and act like children is funny at first, but it never seems to stop, which gets old. It's like watching reruns of As The World Turns. :ghey:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Luv2Boost said:
Too much drama makes it like the Jerry Springer Show around here and takes the intelligence out of the forums...

Honestly, grown men who get on here and act like children is funny at first, but it never seems to stop, which gets old. It's like watching reruns of As The World Turns. :ghey:
Thanks for helping me out with my car 8 months ago!

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Man I wish I lived in Florida, seems like the race scene is big there. NO ONE races in AZ anymore, all I get is the random 3 a month civic racers, lol... I might take a week off and go to florida for a nice vacation...

You guys have fun...

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do have fun... Thats what its all about...

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Great thread. That's what makes Supraforums unique.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I beat a Supra last night....

:)

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are those macadamia nuts? Oh god I love nuts! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
jon_24v said:
Thanks for helping me out with my car 8 months ago!
At least I don't go around bad mouthing everyone who posts on this forum and trying to start shit :rolleyes:

Besides, my recent "Thank You" was for some help I received the other day... Nothing wrong with being nice to people, unlike what I've seen come from your mouth. :ugh2:

·
Banned
475 Posts
Luv2Boost said:
At least I don't go around bad mouthing everyone who posts on this forum and trying to start shit :rolleyes:

Besides, my recent "Thank You" was for some help I received the other day... Nothing wrong with being nice to people, unlike what I've seen come from your mouth. :ugh2:
Agree :bigthumb:

This guy jon_24v :loser:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Luv2Boost said:

i agree

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
I think the threads are lame, I mean I'm open for suggestions of course, but people sitting around calling each other idiots is just dumb in my opinion. Stop talking and start racing, and video it when you do.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
braddman said:
I think the threads are lame, I mean I'm open for suggestions of course, but people sitting around calling each other idiots is just dumb in my opinion. Stop talking and start racing, and video it when you do.

Agree :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts