Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just took the car out for a nice little sunday stroll ;)

Matt C

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
Looks great :D but those sides make the car look raised off the ground.. not that bad though.

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a few more...

Car def isn't slow there wolf :)

Matt C

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hunterljc said:
Looks great :D but those sides make the car look raised off the ground.. not that bad though.
I think its just the lack of light in the pic...the car doesn't look raised up in the least in person.

Matt C

·
Single Turbo
712 Posts
ahhhh sexy red, very nice!

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
That's the exact body kit combo I want to go with..

can I get some more pics at different angles and shit? Thanks and +1 for you man :) (even though I think the whole rep points shit is gay as hell)

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
93BlueTurbo said:
That's the exact body kit combo I want to go with..

can I get some more pics at different angles and shit? Thanks and +1 for you man :) (even though I think the whole rep points shit is gay as hell)
lol...one of the few gold emblem lovers.

Heres a few more shots for yah...I wasn't sure about the combo at first but I'm very happy with it all said and done...I atleast I can say I was one of the very first to go with the do-luck front end fad that has swept the nation ;)

old stillen w/stock sides

Thats all I can really find for now!

Matt C

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
thank you! looks awesome..as i wasnt sure if the bomex sides would go too well with the do luck front..but it looks BANGIN!

:bigthumb:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
That Do-Luck front looks sick on your car :bigthumb:

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
The Sup and shots are nice (keep shootin) and the area looks perfect for a nice Sunday stroll. ;) Diggin the sig also.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts