Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I installed a Clifford RSX Matrix 3.5 Remote Start, Two-way Pager, alarm (phew). I've had it in the car for about 2 to 3 weeks now. All of the sudden when i walked out to the parking lot where my car was at, tryed to remote start it, and nothing happend. Got in and tryed to start it with the key, nothing happend. It doesn't crank or do anything. I worked this morning just fine. I thought some wire with my clutch bypass came loose, but I checked every wire connection that had to do with the car starting that I've messed with. It's been driving me CRAZY all day today. Now my car is sitting in a parking lot with most of the interior all torn apart. All the lights turn on in the dash, EVERYTHING else works, exept for the car starting. Everything else works on the alarm as well; arm/disarm, and the lock/unlock.

Is it possible that my starter just went out without any signs of it gradually going out?

Thanks guys.

this is my car a while back btw:
www.photobucket.com/albums/a63/supraman06/

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing :(... The stocker is still in there and every once in a while, the stock one will arm itself and go off when I unlock the car with the aftermarket.

One more question:
Would my alarm have a feature on it where it can tell when the system is being tampered with and not allow the car to start?

Just wondering.

*UPDATE*
I got the car running BTW. I just need to sauder them. I think it was the 3M T-Taps that was my problem. I was losing connection and it wasnt allowing my car to start.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts