Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO White EVO IX In The Country, So Ordered MR

Hi There,

I went to a Mitsubishi dealer here in VA to buy a white EVO IX with SUN & Sound & Leather, after looking in their system the manager says there is no white evo IX in the whole country for sell with a SSL package.

He said the available once ( White ) are the MR and the Normal EVO 9 ( with not roof and leather ).

So i ordered the EVO MR, White colour. But i really wanted the EVO IX with SSL, but i hope the MR is more fun, so i can forget about the roof and leather :)

It might arrive by this Thursday or Friday.

About the price, He says i can take the EVO 9 ( with no roof & Leather ) by 31K. And the MR about 35K.

So i'm taking the MR.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Good choice (even though you really didn't have a choice), I don't think you'll regret it. Be sure to post pics when you get it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
you dont really want the leather in the IX's anyways, because the recaro's are SOOOO much nicer, i've got an 8 w/ssl and i really want to upgrade to just regular IX seats lol

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
i've seen many dubai post from u b4. lemme guess what turbo ur gonna put on it lol. it has already been done though. nice choice and good luck with it.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys :)

SeanJhn9: i don't know man, you know i saw a white EVO 9 with SSL 10 days ago in the same dealer i'm buying my MR from, but 10 days ago i was still thinking what to buy. They say MR is the top of the line , i don't understand why. It has less things but cost MORE.

J

·
0 Posts
dude your getting played 35 for an MR? look on the evo board , there is a dealer in cali
that bought a bulk of evo's , there selling mr's for 31 grand

ill try to find the link stop your order and check this dealer out, alot of people have
bought evo's off them ,

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
jkisneffect said:
dude your getting played 35 for an MR? look on the evo board , there is a dealer in cali

ill try to find the link stop your order and check this dealer out, alot of people have
bought evo's off them ,
uh.. he'd be out 10K in shipping costs if he bought the car in Kalifornia!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jkisneffect said:

bought evo's off them ,
Are you sure it's an MR ?

This dealer here does not want to give me any more discounts.

·
Registered
196 Posts
a buddy of mine has the car you want, but its not for sale. he knows the owner of Huntington beach mitsu and can talk to him, he gets lots of cars. he was one of the first people to get a IX in the US. hes also the owner of www.evolutionforums.com go ahead and email him and he will talk to the owner and find something for you. his email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
So quick briefing, what are the main differences the MR carries? I know it saves a bit of weight from a couple things, and it has the rear roof diffuser.

J

·
0 Posts
Troux said:
So quick briefing, what are the main differences the MR carries? I know it saves a bit of weight from a couple things, and it has the rear roof diffuser.

6 speed tranny and light weight roof PLUS expensive wheels , and some gauges
on the inside , no moon roof option

id get an mr , it will hlod its value better than the other models , plus the oe wheels are so fucken juicy! :beer:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts