Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i drove my car too work for the first time today. god i missed having turbo's

Ne way the rear of the car is LOUD really hard to describe, but i do not recall it being this loud, (kind of like a whirling sound) also i am hearing somthing from the back of the car that sounds like i need new brakes, BUT I JUST DID THEM a couple months before the car went down (for 18 months) anyone have any idea's of what the problems are??? Im going too take this too a suspension shop and have them look at it but who knows.

TIA

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MaxPrime said:
Check your differential fluid.
Yea im going to have the Diff fluid changed acctually, But im worried that isnt the problem, ne one else with some input?? remember the car sat in one spot for almost 18 months, im really wondering about
1. shocks
2. cv's drying out
3. i think i already have a bad wheel bearing
4. anything im not thinking or worrying about! :) LOL

Thanks for the input max!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I guess if you were close to having a wheel bearing problem the weight of the car sitting in one spot for 18 months could make it worse.

Got rusty rotors? could be that still rubbing off or some embedded into your newish pads.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i thougt it would be the rust too, but i dont see any more rust (atleast not in the firepath) most of the rotors seem too be back too normal. Im gona take it in and have it inspected

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sound that is described... dont know if I have it.. but mine sounds something like a rattling noise.. but no wurrling.. and its annyong but not LOUD>...

Any suggestions...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts