Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say I swaped my non turbo motor out for a VVTI twin turbo motor, actually G R technologies did it for me and ill be posting some pics up tomarrow for everybody to see how good there work is, also the car dynoed out to a sweet 360 hp, and it runs perfectly thanks to a couple of guys at G R technologies, so be on the look out ill post some pics real soon. :bowdown:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the motor was 3800, and i bought it from the place that installed it in fort lauderdale, pics will be up around 2 pm on wed

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude everything works , these guys are professionals at VVTI motors, at anything that has to do with motors and making anything work with any car. the mods are Downpipe exhaust boost cut controller , a blitzs filter and an apexi AFC dyno tuned , im currently using my originall 5 speed transmission , and the the na rear end differentails wich have better gearing for quicker acceleration, Id like to get a six speed but keep the 4.11 gear ratio differential in the back for the better acceleration, but ill have to tuffin them up customley

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Cool thing. Congrats on that swap. Hope you will have a lot of fun with it. :)
The install looks very professional on the pics, like the engine was always in that engine bay;)
Gerd

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i know, thats what kind of an install i like and thats the only kind of work these guys do.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Wow, very nice. Have fun and mod away, hehe! :p

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Supradave69 said:
yeah i know, thats what kind of an install i like and thats the only kind of work these guys do.
Nice to have a shop around the corner which is specialiced on such "not so easy" mods!
Now you can enjoy the cruising around in NPR and Clearwater in the most beautiful time in FL with a lot more power :agreed:
Gerd

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah no shit, I was really impressed with there work, they really know there shit, I would highly recomend them to anybody, not just supra guys either. Hey hefti 2, are you from this area? New port Richey?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here are some pics of my 1993 supra, Ive never put em up before, well the outside anyways, Ive had it for almost 7 years, pretty good shape huh?

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Supradave69 said:
Hey hefti 2, are you from this area? New port Richey?
Unfortunately not. :( I am from Germany but I was there several times for vacation-up from PR (near the Target store at #19) down to Ft. Meyers the last time (Lehigh Acres). Veery nice in FL and I would love to live there.. :sadance:
Gerd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts