Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
:wtflol: I don't know what you're talking about!!??:dunno:

I would so do that given the opportunity!

Ishii
 

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
Joined
·
2,778 Posts
Isle of man?
Meh.
I've done worse.
 

·
Formerly NA-TT
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
Would love it! But I would need to practice those roads before trying that fast fo sho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
972 Posts
on a street course like that is crazy..
hardly any runoff area.. not much room for mistake..
 

·
-=R1der=-
Joined
·
371 Posts
I would TOTALLY do that.
 

·
FAITH
Joined
·
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MKNTRAXX said:
on a street course like that is crazy..
hardly any runoff area.. not much room for mistake..
That's the point I was trying to make.

It takes a lot of courage to go those speeds on a course like that right next to 20 other bikes.
 

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
Khader K. said:
That's the point I was trying to make.

It takes a lot of courage to go those speeds on a course like that right next to 20 other bikes.

I can see where you are trying to make a point, but.... Saying that none of us here got the balls to do that was rather bold.

I would ride that course just as fast as I can. So isn't that the same thing that those guys are doing?????? Thus the same amount of "balls"/"courage"

Only difference between me and those guys is the amount of skill. But I know that I could fair for myself just fine.

Ishii
 

·
helps you jump higher
Joined
·
945 Posts
I dont know if it's balls or stupidity trusting 20+ other bikes to control themselves. I woulnd't be worried about me crashing I would be worried about some idiot crashingi INTO me.

And there are some mountain roads here that I have "tested the limits" on so I would say it's roughly the same. Trade the perfectly paved road for the solo run.
 

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
AZmkiii said:
I woulnd't be worried about me crashing I would be worried about some idiot crashingi INTO me.
Thats what everyone out there thinks (because from the next guy's point of view you are the idiot). Thats why you gotta trust your fellow rider and go for it!!!

Ishii
 

·
They giggle
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
I hate threads titled like these. A more suitable title would be "Who else would have the balls to do this?". :p Man, I can't wait until I get my bikes back. :(
 

·
They giggle
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Shipped them to P.R. last week. I'm flying there tomorrow and the bikes don't get there until July! :(
 

·
helps you jump higher
Joined
·
945 Posts
Ishii said:
Thats what everyone out there thinks (because from the next guy's point of view you are the idiot). Thats why you gotta trust your fellow rider and go for it!!!

Ishii

I trust 14 other people with motogp distance gaping but they start dirtbike style where the first turnis everybody in one big bunch, and if 1 goes an inch wide there is a HUGE problem.

Oh well I guess everybody will do it on the internet, the day the race comes people aren't as brave.
 

·
Pimp of Centralia
Joined
·
2,815 Posts
I use to do that everyday... and i do it with other cars and trucks on the road.. so who has more balls now ... ahahahahhaah
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top